Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet...

blendprod

Originally posted by sinrider

They should upgrade also to VB3 their messageboard is not all that great.

Anyway, I am opening up a site like this one only bigger would you guys be interested in busting out your events on my site 2?

shameless self promotion sinrider .:D the IPB board looks nice; lots of good options. in fact I may use it in a site I’m developing now. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

shameless self promotion sinrider .:D the IPB board looks nice; lots of good options. in fact I may use it in a site I’m developing now. ;)

Are you saying I am using it? How did IPB come about? Oh and your right! It is shameless of me.:D

Originally posted by sinrider

Are you saying I am using it? How did IPB come about? Oh and your right! It is shameless of me.:D

haven't seen your site, but I would like to.;) I brought up IPB because its looks very adaptable , it seems relatively easy to setup and configure , and looks to be more admin friendly..not to mention it's skinable; which gives you lots of looks to play with. I'm not a big fan of VB in general. :( I thought VB3 was still in beta stage... anyway, good luck with your site. :cool:

Originally posted by sobeton

haven't seen your site, but I would like to.;) I brought up IPB because its looks very adaptable , it seems relatively easy to setup and configure , and looks to be more admin friendly..not to mention it's skinable; which gives you of lots of looks to play with. I'm not a big fan of VB in general. :( I thought VB3 was still in beta stage... anyway, good luck with your site. :cool:

speak english bitch !!! :mad: :mad: