Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cp + good music + pool = an awsome time ! ATTN EVERYONE

koky

I know alot of you are beat cause of conference and wanna chill a bit from the hectic clubs for a bit ... so heres a chance to still listen to good music, chill , play pool , hang with kool people , drink beer and eat all kinds of appetizers :cool: :cool:

Chechos Pub on sunset dr and 107 ave is allowing us to throw a party from 8 pm till whatever time you fuckers cant stand anymore this SUNDAY !! :D so to all you pool players out there who wanna see who is the best pool player in cp come hang with us so we can whoop your butts :D and at the same time listen to groove ERIC ... :D and if there is one more dj out there that wants to join him just lemme know and pm me ... if all goes well my friend said we can have a meetup every sunday and bring different dj's that are willing to spin and join groove eric... there are over 12 tables , couches, chairs , a descent system , women , and pretty close for those of us who dont live soo close to where everything else is going on :cool: ....

sooooooo, see you guys there !! peace koky :cool: :cool:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bling

im so glad were doin this main reason i cant do jazid is its so far on a sunday but this oh damn ill be there till like 1 am and still have time to sleep and i can drink cuz i live close :)

Next on "Who the Hell is Paying Bling a Quarter For Every Time He's Supposed to Use Punctuation, Yet Doesn't?"

:cool: