• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

Here's my top 5:

#3 - Lollie60...filthy whore

no ..no..no ..see you got it all wrong

I just come on this website and talk like a whore .. ..becuz people can be whatever they want on the internet right ?

I'm really an overweight black woman with zero sexual experiences !

Originally posted by linabina

not anymore.

Just out of curiosity...did he fuck you, make you bleed and than leave you soon after?

Cause I've been know to pop some cherries and than never talk to the girl again...I'm not saying it's right but it's a guy thing.

Oh, and if he hasn't left you yet...give it a little time until the novelty wears off :D

Just out of curiosity...did he fuck you, make you bleed and than leave you soon after?

Cause I've been know to pop some cherries and than never talk to the girl again...I'm not saying it's right but it's a guy thing.

Oh, and if he hasn't left you yet...give it a little time until the novelty wears off :D

nm.... fuck it

Guest gabo

don't listen to him lina...I'd fuck you without a condom right in the ass

lmao

Originally posted by linabina

now can we all get our noses out of my business please :)

thanks.

relax baby girl...we're not all in your business. this is the sex board and it's good we're talking about sex ;)

Now when you did it for the first time, did this guy bust in like 1 minute because usually when I fuck virgins I'll cum almost as soon as I stick it in. Than the girl will be like "what the fuck was that?"...and I'll be like "it's cause you were so tight!"...than usually I'll never speak to them again and she'll leave me these crazy messages that go something like this:

"You're such a fucking asshole...I can't believe I let YOU be the first one I had sex with...I thought you were different from the rest of them...I trusted you so much...I hope you fucking die...I hate you and I'm never having sex again!"

Guest gabo

[b}

"You're such a fucking asshole...I can't believe I let YOU be the first one I had sex with...I thought you were different from the rest of them...I trusted you so much...I hope you fucking die...I hate you and I'm never having sex again!"

have we dated the same women or somehting?:tongue: