Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my conversation with jp on aim

Can I please puke now?

1st this JP line proves to me that whole scene is a total joke:

Jonanthanpeters: off the subject SUCK MY DICK SUCK IT , suck on it like a huge glow stick , pretend your a raver and you are trying to pick up glow sticks with your mouth

- A glow stick and ravers? What the fuck??? Are we seriously trying to relive a scene most of us totally want to put behind us? But I guess JP is used to only being able to get ravers to suck his dick.

And what's the deal with dropping that he's hanging with a tranny? I've gotten to know the coolest trannies and/or drag queens in this city in the past few months. Not once have I heard that any of them are in the least bit interested anything that has anything to do with that scene since it's so fucking tired. I highly doubt JP even has a clue to who Sophia Lamar is and she is BY FAR the coolest transexual in this city (no offense Amanda but Sophia is the shite).

You'll find me on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/cjmikey

If JP is 1/2 as cool as he thinks he is then he'd know exactly who these people were in these pictures (except for me of course). I dare JP to prove just how "hip" he is by naming 1/2 of those pic people that have been around way longer than he has.

http://www.myspace.com/cjmikey

If JP is 1/2 as cool as he thinks he is then he'd know exactly who these people were in these pictures (except for me of course). I dare JP to prove just how "hip" he is by naming 1/2 of those pic people that have been around way longer than he has.

w t f ?!! you have to stop name-dropping-masturbation ; it's really not "hip".

w t f ?!! you have to stop name-dropping-masturbation ; it's really not "hip".

YAWN - you people on clubplanet are a bore (well not all of you, but most of you know who you are). Name dropping? Please, I'll drop Sophia's name anytime I want and the only names I "drop" are those I consider to be good friends. It's the people who drop JP's name that need to get a clue.

sophiamichael.gif

dude, it was a joke, and it was posted 2 years ago... some1 brought the thread back lol and that wasnt JP haha

hehe - gotcha - i'm sorry - it's just i hear JP this, JP that on this board and hearing about JP is the most annoying fucking thing ever. you'll have to forgive me - i just had a run-in with the biggest club personality out there last night and i'm over trying to be nice to people who are just dickheads in return (actually he's the only person who's been a complete jerk)

YAWN - you people on clubplanet are a bore (well not all of you, but most of you know who you are). Name dropping? Please, I'll drop Sophia's name anytime I want and the only names I "drop" are those I consider to be good friends. It's the people who drop JP's name that need to get a clue.

sophiamichael.gif

Listen, you come here and basically say 'if you know 1/2 the folks I know you're cool'. That's Boring! And if you think club planet's lame why do you post there anyway?

And if they like JP why do you care? There's more than 1 nightlife scene in NYC. I was never into JP and SF (46th St) but really I feel no need to play superior to those folks.

And yeah sure Sofia's cool, that's not news.

Listen, you come here and basically say 'if you know 1/2 the folks I know you're cool'. That's Boring! And if you think club planet's lame why do you post there anyway?

And if they like JP why do you care? There's more than 1 nightlife scene in NYC. I was never into JP and SF (46th St) but really I feel no need to play superior to those folks.

well said

1st off - I thought the conversation of JP's was real. Hearing JP, who is a complete polar opposite of the trannie scene, drop that he's hanging with a trannie was absurb. I don't know one trannie who would even know, or care, who JP is. And the reason I post here sometimes? I'm a complete computer nerd. I came to clubplanet before I even started going out 4 months ago to see where I could hang out at. I quickly discovered CP is all tribal, techno, trance and deephouse. I FIRMLY believe that it doesn't matter what music you're into as long as you're totally lost in it. More power to you. As for you Ms. Queen - I don't mean to piss you off. The night I wrote that message I was in the worst mood. I had had it up to HERE trying to be nice to the main "clubkid" and getting nothing but attitude in return (and if you're into the scene at all you'll know exactly who I'm talking about). I was in an extremely bad mood and reading that conversation (tho I now know it's false) set me off. Go to my myspace page and see if we know a lot of the same people. Sure I piss the shite out of people here on clubplanet but it's a whole 'nother story in the real world. But I can't help it tho - I'm a bit schitzo!

However, do you go out to Distortion Disko or Bank (maybe even Happy Valley)? I help run Disko and I work the door at Bank. I tend to come across crass on message boards but if you met me in real life my other personality, the one that gets completely lost into the music and dancing to it, takes over. About Sophia tho - SHE IS THE FUCKING COOLEST THING EVER & to me that is news since I just met her about 2 or 3 months ago - Do you know Jack (Flawless Mother Sabrina)? He's been soooo nice to me and dressed me up last Thursday. If you were at Duvet last Thursday I was the one with the blue & purple hair with the blue beard. I LOVE Jack!!!!!!

1st off - I thought the conversation of JP's was real. Hearing JP, who is a complete polar opposite of the trannie scene, drop that he's hanging with a trannie was absurb. I don't know one trannie who would even know, or care, who JP is. And the reason I post here sometimes? I'm a complete computer nerd. I came to clubplanet before I even started going out 4 months ago to see where I could hang out at. I quickly discovered CP is all tribal, techno, trance and deephouse. I FIRMLY believe that it doesn't matter what music you're into as long as you're totally lost in it. More power to you. As for you Ms. Queen - I don't mean to piss you off. The night I wrote that message I was in the worst mood. I had had it up to HERE trying to be nice to the main "clubkid" and getting nothing but attitude in return (and if you're into the scene at all you'll know exactly who I'm talking about). I was in an extremely bad mood and reading that conversation (tho I now know it's false) set me off. Go to my myspace page and see if we know a lot of the same people. Sure I piss the shite out of people here on clubplanet but it's a whole 'nother story in the real world. But I can't help it tho - I'm a bit schitzo!

However, do you go out to Distortion Disko or Bank (maybe even Happy Valley)? I help run Disko and I work the door at Bank. I tend to come across crass on message boards but if you met me in real life my other personality, the one that gets completely lost into the music and dancing to it, takes over. About Sophia tho - SHE IS THE FUCKING COOLEST THING EVER & to me that is news since I just met her about 2 or 3 months ago - Do you know Jack (Flawless Mother Sabrina)? He's been soooo nice to me and dressed me up last Thursday. If you were at Duvet last Thursday I was the one with the blue & purple hair with the blue beard. I LOVE Jack!!!!!!

Your cool in my book cj. Been a while since we were on the samedancefloor. Good luck witheverything your doin.

Hey, I know you're more positive than negative, it's cool. More enthousiasm is always a plus in the nightlife scene, and I see you're really into it so bravo for that. I do know about Happy Valley and DD but lately I'm busy and can't go out as much as I would like. But indeed they're the places I usually put in my list of places to go.

Also, to close the topic about JP, 46th St Sound Factory was actually Trannie Central back in the days...and the crazy things that used to go on in that club corners .... "straight boys" riiiiiiiiiiiiight... :)

Good luck with everything.

Hey, I know you're more positive than negative, it's cool. More enthousiasm is always a plus in the nightlife scene, and I see you're really into it so bravo for that. I do know about Happy Valley and DD but lately I'm busy and can't go out as much as I would like. But indeed they're the places I usually put in my list of places to go.

Also, to close the topic about JP, 46th St Sound Factory was actually Trannie Central back in the days...and the crazy things that used to go on in that club corners .... "straight boys" riiiiiiiiiiiiight... :)

Good luck with everything.

I'm sure you don't have to pay to get into any clubs but if you do, let me know. I found out "club courtesy" actually works if you're actually curteous. People can usually tell in a heartbeat what you're all about and real people who are into it for the real reasons know right away those that are die-hard music fans. And even tho NYC is still all about dress-up I'm a firm fucking believer that the real reason should always be about the music. It's odd - me being like that makes me almost stick out like a sore thumb amoungst all the fab people in the clubs. Sure they like music too but I'm all about getting sweaty and not giving a fuck what I look like as long as I can close my eyes to get lost in the music even more.

BTW, you never answered my question about Jack (Flawless Mother Sabrina). You must know him. I just started hanging over at his house last week and would love to get to know you. Do you ever hang over there (watching him get dressed Friday night was the first time I've experienced a "personality" get ready). It was amazing watching himself transform from a 70-year old something man into this 20-year old club personality. He wants to do me up as a woman and altho I have zero desire to be a woman I'm totally going to let him do it just because I love him (I'll do it once I get back to being skinny (in about 2 months)). I definitely don't want to be a FAT WOMAN!!!! hehe