Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SMAC Entertainment Presents

Guest laurensmacmia

if you dont fancy the music leave it alone...this is a public web-site...anyone can post anything they wish! if hip-hop is not your thing...move on to another thread.

Thanks

Originally posted by laurensmacmia

if you dont fancy the music leave it alone...this is a public web-site...anyone can post anything they wish! if hip-hop is not your thing...move on to another thread.

Thanks

hahaha

You just contradicted yourself. Anyone can post what they want, but you don't like it when they do. Free speech cuts both ways, girlfriend.

BTW, I think that hip-hop music is what is ruining the beach. :cool:

But let me fill ya in. Most of the major Miami messageboards are house, trance, and breaks/dnb oriented. Most of the posters see hip-hop as the reason there's few quality music oriented events down here....clubs tend to book some hip-hop DJ, and attract a crowd of lowlives.

And yeah I know the fashionistas love that sort of music, but the boards don't cater to the fashionistas really. Most fashionistas I know can barely power up their PC or Mac...hell I make a killing troubleshooting the PCs of the nouveau riche down here.

So in other words, I wouldn't expect much of a response advertising a hip-hop event here. :cool: