Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just to rant about the door drama at Miami Clubs....

Do any other New Yorkers find it completely assinine the way Miami clubs handle their door admittance? I mean I know they love the drama, and making people wait outside to look like its full when really theres hardly anyone inside... but its totally ridiculous.

Ive been going to WMC for the past 5 or 6 years now, and every time, at most of the clubs, they just make you stand around and either don't let anyone in, or you have to be picked out of the crowd by raising your hand? I find that completly absurd... at least in new york if you wait on a line your bound to get in eventually...

but in miami you wait on lines that go no where, or worse yet, crowd around the front and just stand there for 'what seems like' ever.

This was soo bad at mansion (level) this year, I called ahead to be on the guestlist and they told me it would be 20$. But when I got there, there was no guestlist line, just a crowd of people raising their hands... and when I did get in suddenly it was now $40... WTF?

I hate that about Miami clubs... at least NYC is neat and organized, with (suprisingly) less drama.

Yea, I was treated VERY GOOD at Mansion as well. Had a grt fkn time there.

Got into Space for free on Saturday ( VIP Entrance using a password), and had a great time at Wet Grooves the pool party, Crobar subliminal sessions was the shit

Im from NY, and shit, I love Miami clubs! You just gotta go out there to have fun, get rid of the misconceptions, and leave the new york attitude at the door and just say fuck it, and go bananas out there. What I learned is that Miami club people dont really like arrogant New Yorkers which mad people cant front, they act like when they go out there or anywhere else.

Just go out there to have fun, and you will.:cool:

I agree with starla NYC, besides beautiful weather, i dont see what Miami has to do with the electronic music industry. All of their clubs are based on how you look, not on the music, and the only thing they have contributed to the scene is Dark Beat:eek:, IDGI

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

Yea, I was treated VERY GOOD at Mansion as well. Had a grt fkn time there.

Got into Space for free on Saturday ( VIP Entrance using a password), and had a great time at Wet Grooves the pool party, Crobar subliminal sessions was the shit

Im from NY, and shit, I love Miami clubs! You just gotta go out there to have fun, get rid of the misconceptions, and leave the new york attitude at the door and just say fuck it, and go bananas out there. What I learned is that Miami club people dont really like arrogant New Yorkers which mad people cant front, they act like when they go out there or anywhere else.

Just go out there to have fun, and you will.:cool:

..No, in general Miami door policy...and their clubs really...are whack...:aright:...