Clubplanet Nightlife Community

legend has it..Once You go to BLACK....

well I speak for myself in saying I stayed for just enough time and had a great time.

Music once i got there was ok but I was talking so I didnt mind that part, then it started to pick up in a few.

then i left when it was still good. Never leave an event when its going to start going down hill. leave when its still well and going so you take the memories with you. Thats just my thing. I have been to many places where you stay for the whole thing and everyone looks like zombies leaving. not something i wanna be apart of or see.

But if its just bad then you can laugh about it later.:) so if i runied your post with a positive view on black:) great times

Guest mojamis

I also went and and had a real good time. I dont think "legend" is the term to be used in this instance considering the place has been open exactly one week.

I went wasnt that bad of a night.Music to me was ok,he would try to go hard then back away from it.Like he was scared to drop some hard good beats.Owell could realy care less rite now.Good luck to JP and his staff,but I will not be going there again for a while.Time to save some money.