Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nominations for FREAK of the Board goes to?

Originally posted by nycedee:

njguido

juiceboy

johngotti

i am not a freak i am very nice accep when i roid rage juiceboy is nice too just because we are big and strong and fall out on g we are not freaks we have feelings if you hurt my feelings i will punch the computer i like all you guys accept alsharpton i dont like him hes mean and stupid if i ever see him i will punch him

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

i'd like to nominate myself

the 1, the only, mystical magical

FrankbOOgiE a.k.a ElEtriC jEsUs a.k.a

Frankie Pep .... cwm13.gif

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Def agree that these 3 need a hug....or some shit.

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Alsharpton

Luigi Scarpini

Heroin Chic

That is...oops smile.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

My nomination for freak goes to I'LL HOUSE YOU who stays up every night to watch reruns of CHIPS so he can tell me all about it. cwm26.gif

------------------

This Friday!!! Catch me on the 1 & 2's Mainfloor of Tunnel

For guestlist call (212) 592-1750 or email HalloweenNYC@excite.com / DJSuhel@aol.com

Be sure to mention the SNS LIST at the door for REDUCED ADMISSION!!!

Not everybody understands house music. It's a spiritual thing...

just another freak in a freak kingdom...HST 71

------------------

a-john2.gif Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go -I wanna be sedated - Nothing to do - Nowhere to go - I wanna be sedated - Just get me to the airport - And put me on a plane - Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane - I can't control my fingers - I can't control my brain - Oh no oh ho - Just put me in a wheelchair - And get me to the show - Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco - I can't control my fingers - I can't control my toes - Oh no oh ho.

Sigh, wanted to edit this, so as to not to cause more drama than there is already...

Also no one is really a freak in person... but drama seeking whores on this board seem to be in abundance lately...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 10-25-2000).]

I have just seen that I have been nominated for an award..that is the first time that I have been nominated for anything since 3 years ago when I was nominated for Miss Mississippi but lost to this little fat girl whose dad was the head of the pageant..that is one of the reasons why I began to do heroin and also suck cock of strange men for money or a bag or 3. If i win this award maybe i will suck everyones cock on this board but instead of a trophy i would like a bag please thank you. cwm7.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Yo Anthony

Props to the Club God status studly boy wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by ReginaP:

So who are the finalists?! Is there a swimsuit competition? tongue.gif

do you think track marks on my arms and dried cum on my bikini line will hurt my chances of winning the swimsuit competition. Maybe if i sucked all the judges dicks they would give me a few dollars or a bag or 10 instead of the crown unless ofcourse the crown could be injeceted into my arms or toes. I have also shot it straight into my eyeballs once for fun..it wasnt good..i almost died but i didnt.

cwm7.gif

Archived