Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyonw know who does the party @ Marquee and/or PM?

Anyone have a hookup or know who does the party at Marquee or PM please let me know. Post #

Im looking for a saturday night in April for a birthday party at either Marquee or PM in NYC (for a friend)

Marquee is on 10th bet 26th and 27th

and

PM is at 50 Gansevoort St. ( Greenwich & Washington St. )

If anyone knows any promoters managers owners whatever, I'd greatly appreciate any info.

Please e-mail Kostap726@aol.com or pm me

Thanx in advance

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

I know both the promoters and door people but trust me you and your cheesy jersey friends will never get in even if you have a table. DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND HAVE YOUR PARTY AT CIRCA CAUSE THAT'S AS GOOD AS ITS GONNA GET.........

Do yourself a favor slut

Get on yerr fucking whore knees and insert my fat jersey cock down your throat you fucking piece of shit.

Think your gonna tell me pffffffff

PLease get off my sac bitch.

You know shit about me, so get the fuck off my jock and stick to your cheesy posts about JP Black and thinking you know all.

since all you do is talk about G

I got a great idea, why dont you go fucking G out and die, you'll be doing us all a favor.

Fucking piece of garbage,

honestly, honey kosta and all friends are kinda chill...and who are you to say, stay in jersey, when half of all nyc clublife is based on people crossing the GWB or the tunnel! So seriously, if u have nothing nice to say, then dont say it....And by the way im from NY. BUT ive been to all those north jersey spots and there pretty good when you feel like not going into the city...

Originally posted by italianclubber

honestly, honey kosta and all friends are kinda chill...and who are you to say, stay in jersey, when half of all nyc clublife is based on people crossing the GWB or the tunnel! So seriously, if u have nothing nice to say, then dont say it....And by the way im from NY. BUT ive been to all those north jersey spots and there pretty good when you feel like not going into the city...

Who is this??

I appreciate your post and thank you for the kind words.

And you are absolutely correct, the Bridge and tunnel crowd makes up a large portion of NYC nightlife.

oh and deepwetcocksuckingslob, your promoters that you know have contacted me so suck a FUCKING DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

the b&t crowd makes up a large population of the b&t places.

ie: all big room clubs on fri and sat nights and the popular loungier spots on fri and sat night.

b&t people think that most nyc hotspots are filled with mostly other b&t-ers b/c these are the only places that they go to. (i tried to make that sound as coherent as possible).

truth is, there is more to nyc nightlife then what is listed on city-search. usually, by the time it hits that website or others of the like, it's the mark of the b&t invasion.

i'm not knocking all people from nj, li, etc etc, but there is a much different vibe, atmosphere and crowd at places on off nights ie weeknights or clubs/lounges that have not hit the main stream yet.

EXAMPLE

your average toolbag from nj throws on is a/x shirt, diesel jeans, diesel sneakers and splashes on versace blue jeans cologne and thinks he's mr saturday night.

comes into the bar/club, gets drunk, incessantly hits on everybody in the place, is loud and obnoxious thinking he "owns the place" and ends up having words or starting a fight with someone.

trust me, i grew up in nj and know what i'm talking about.

you look at 1/2 the people in these places and they all look like clones.

been living in nyc for the last 6+ yrs and believe me there is a difference!!

Originally posted by bionic

EXAMPLE

your average toolbag from nj throws on is a/x shirt, diesel jeans, diesel sneakers and splashes on versace blue jeans cologne and thinks he's mr saturday night.

comes into the bar/club, gets drunk, incessantly hits on everybody in the place, is loud and obnoxious thinking he "owns the place" and ends up having words or starting a fight with someone.

Amen Brotha....plus ur gonna need a passport to cross into that sewer of a state soon...i hear Bush is signing it off to Iraq

Originally posted by bionic

EXAMPLE

:jacked:

Ahhh, the reason I hate the jersey shore...

1. every fag from Jersey has made the comment "I own this place" at some point in there lives...

2. they also appreciate leasing out a car like a BMW or Cadillac CTS and running their mouthes like - you can't afford dis shit... yeah - like no one can afford a $349mo lease... try moving out of your parents house before you turn thirty...

3. everyone's a baller (see comment number 2)...

Originally posted by joecrack13

Amen Brotha....plus ur gonna need a passport to cross into that sewer of a state soon...i hear Bush is signing it off to Iraq

nj gets the bad rap for being a dump.

sure there are shitty areas, but there are plenty of super nice ones.

it'd be like going into spanish harlem and assuming the rest of manhattan was just as bad.

like i said, i grew up in nj so i'm speaking from experience.

the jersey shore has the reputation of being the kind of place that you see on that mtv show.

the truth is long beach island is beautiful. me and a few friends go down there for a week each summer. it's quiet clean and there aren't any of the handjobs that you get at belmar/seaside that you see at surf club every weeekend.

again, it'd be like going to neptunes and generalizing that all of the hamptons is like that.

that part of the hamptons is like seaside - east, lol...

so it's not fair to generalize, BUT

if you want to use the topics of conversation of the nj board as an example of the typical mentality of the average b&ter, you can see why there is such predjudice against them...

note the places these people talk about week in and week out.

deko,platinum,belmar,seaside,soundgarden,neptunes,black, exit, sf, sessa, roxy arc, disco etc etc (yes i know some of these places are closed)

you see, its the same crowd at all the same places, at all times of the year.

Originally posted by djqwest

this is hilarious. Kosta, you got your ass handed to ya. lol.

i'm not rippin into kosta personally here.

i'm just elaborating on the endless b&t debate.

i don't know him. he asked a simple reasonable question and was seemingly unfairly attacked.

actually this guy bionic has a good point...i just threw my two sense in cause that person ripped apart kosta and doesnt even know him.....by the way ... not all of us are "trendy" llike that....i mean as casual wear i rock those brand name things...but when i "go out" i like to dress to impress...and i hate people who think "dress to impress" means your best cleanest pair of diesel sneaks and a T-shirt to match...cuz its not....oh and again i state...i live in NY

Originally posted by kostaP

Do yourself a favor slut

Get on yerr fucking whore knees and insert my fat jersey cock down your throat you fucking piece of shit.

Think your gonna tell me pffffffff

PLease get off my sac bitch.

You know shit about me, so get the fuck off my jock and stick to your cheesy posts about JP Black and thinking you know all.

since all you do is talk about G

I got a great idea, why dont you go fucking G out and die, you'll be doing us all a favor.

Fucking piece of garbage,

Just telling it like it is......Actually i bash the morons that abuse "g".....never said i did it.....never even tried it...........Fat jersey cock??????? that's not what i heard............even so you still won't get into either of those places u wanted to so might as well stay in jersey babe!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by italianclubber

Please.........they might be kind of chill but they are still not getting near the door of Marquee or PM

Originally posted by kostaP

Who is this??

I appreciate your post and thank you for the kind words.

And you are absolutely correct, the Bridge and tunnel crowd makes up a large portion of NYC nightlife.

oh and deepwetcocksuckingslob, your promoters that you know have contacted me so suck a FUCKING DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yes I'm sure Jason and Noah contacted you to get into what???? circa? southpark? others? and PM really doesnt have promoters so there is absolutely no truth to this.......keep dreaming of having a birthday party at these places......ciao

There's a lot of hostility here, who cares who get's into where? This is the reason why we all can't get along and why shit is happening like it is in this world.

You don't want to go to most of those places anyway, all it is is stuck up snobby models walking around like their shit don't stink and celebrities ordering tables and running out on the tabs. IT'S ALL FAKE!

So, fake the funk and go to those POSH HIP Clubs where everyone wants to go and no one wants to be seen.

We all are B&T and New Yorkers remember you came from somewhere else also.

Been to all those places and then some and it's all the same to me.

Spoken by a true New Yorker

I love New York, for it's ethnic culture and it's mixed up vibe.

Keep it real and keep it movin.