Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Easter Weekend Busy or not?

ingrid69

7 attractive girls we will be in Vegas Thurs April 8-12

We are wondering if we should buy VIP packages to avoid lines or if we will be okay, is Vegas busy on Easter Weekend? We are thinking Rain on Thirs, Ra on Friday and Seven on Sat...Any info would be greatly appreciated;) Are these the right bars? We like Hip Hop, House Top 40 etc. :eek:

:confused:

Probably don't need VIP packages but some of the ones they have on www.vegas.com under nightlife are worth it if you have a large group

Your schedule sounds pretty good - Rain is the most crowded on Friday and Saturday w/ rediculous lines, so Thursday is a good call. I wouldn't go to Seven on Saturday unless it is around 4 am b/c it is only good for afterhours. Check out ICE instead - best club out here in my opinion

First....your going the on the wrong week because I will be there Apr 22-26th....just kidding.

Mandalay is booked solid, that usually means its busy.....but you are 7 attractive girls...so it might not be an issue.

RA might be better on Thursday....Rain or Light on Sat. :)

PM me if u need more info and want to be sure that you dont have a problem getting in anywhere.....without the need for VIP.

Stay away from RA on Thursdays unless you want ONLY hip-hop. I've walked through the luxor a few thursdays ago and there was such a trashy crowd all w/ Jerseys and Hats on. One of the bouncers I talked to said its the only day they do stricly hip hop and that its usually pretty ghetto all night. Wednesdays and Fridays are house/dance music and Saturdays are a mix of hip hop and dance.

Stick w/ Ra on a Friday - definely the best night to go of all 3 nights you'll be around. The line for Rain is insane on the weekends so Thursday is a good call for that - its crowded but there isn't even close to the line from all the tourists in on the Friday/Sat.

Light is an above average club @ best and is mostly hip-hop. If I was in for only a few days, I wouldn't waste one of the best nights on that place. If you are going out Sunday night, go to Light. Sundays aren't nearly as busy at the clubs and that is the one night around here it is know to go there.

Definitely go to Ice on Saturday - probably a 2 minute cab ride off the strip - right by the Hard Rock. 2 rooms of music - great VIP areas - and if you are going to drink I would definiely check out these packages. Got one for Halloween and it was definitely worth it

http://shop.vegas.com/clubs/tickets.jsp?club=20&date=20040410〈=en&src=&agent_id=

RAIN FUCKIN SUX ASS. RAIN HAS THE 2 WORST OF DJs in all of VEGAS. they played the worst one-hit wonders of rap ever there and barely any club music. i would go back only cuz the girls are easy there. IT STARTS THIN OUT AROUND 3 AND THEN EVERYONE HEADS TO DRAIS

Totally agree on Rain - its a tourist trap w/ horrible music. But I think people who haven't been there should see it once because the inside of the club (looks wise) is awesome. I was blown away the first time I saw it on my first trip out here - after 2 or 3 times your realize how horrible the music is and it loses its appeal. I do want to check it out for one of the Pimp and Ho or Club Rubber Parties one of the next couple of Holiday weekends (if JP isn't spinning somewhere else) b/c I know its a good party when they have better DJ

Definitely ditch Seven on Saturday for ICE. Not sure if your into afterhours or not, but only go there if you want to party late that night b/c the place is dead before 4 am - usually gets good from 4 - 8 am. I would also reccomend going to Drais on Friday night between 3-4 am - another great afterhour spot.

• 2 weeks later...

Rain....2 of the worst DJ's ???? ...Okay, I'll agree Rain is VERY touristy....BUT...Lee (Hollywood) whatever you wanna call him... is a good DJ!! He can throw down some AWESOME Hard House sets......hmmmm..... unless you've been around the Vegas scene awhile...you wouldn't realize he's one of the ORIGINAL residents @ Drais, when it was HUGE... and voted #1 nightclub in the US by Playboy Magazine and GQ. Lee is very versatile and will play whatever makes the $$$$$$$$$$$$$. I'm not a huge fan of hip hop/rap while out clubbing....BUT...I can hear the talent in his hip hop and rap mixes. His mixing skills are good. I don't feel the "2 worst DJ's in Vegas" comment is justifiable. I'd recommend getting one of his house CD's and listening to it.......then come back with your evaluation. :idea:

Hollywood and ROB can mix pretty good. However when they play at Rain they are just pushing hip hop and dance hits to tourists. That being said Risque at the paris is good on thursdays. Seven has become a bit ho hum I would rather end up at Drai's. I do enjoy Saturdays at Ice and they are picking up with the aid of Spundae/Godskitchen.

i haven't yet been, but evenutally.......

not much of a gambler.....

and a friend of mine who lived there said.......

they are intimidated by NY women.....

perhaps Brooklyn women.....

dunno......Vegas never appealed to me...

except for the show Gerls. i'm sure you'll agree.

Rain was OK, we had to check it out. Music was alright. We all enjoyed the go-go dancers at all the clubs, they were fun to watch. Ra on Friday night was cool too. We went to Seven after, Too many ecstacy freaks for me. And Ice on Saturday night was the best. When we go next year I want to buy VIP. Just to have a place to sit and bottle service, I think it would be worth it.

Rain was alright, Ra was nice scenery and a huge dance floor compared to other clubs we went to. Ice was our Fav because of the different rooms, I am not into techno but the pink room was just Fab eye candy. VIP is worth it if if you are a gal AND spend more than eight hours on your feet partyin in hooker heels! Seven was nice although the X Boys do come on a little strong!!!:eek:

My advice is go to Vegas with your girlfriends and refuse to pay cover anywhere!!

NAW!!!;)

We did not hit Drais cuz every night the people we chose to meet up with seemed to always be going to Seven. I never made it in there, but maybe next time. Seven was laid back and so dark you didnt realize it was 8:30 in the morning until you walked outside!:cool: