Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC April 9th

groovefire

And you need to learn respect and appropriateness. Putting on these parties is a part of my livelihood, and you had no right to take a stab at that, no right. If you WENT to this party and thought something was deficient or lacking, and spoke up in a fair manner, I would appreciate the feedback and respect your opinion. That was not the case. What you did was lame, period. Now drop it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phatbastad

MRJR - Havent decided if I am going or not but if I do I will be driving and if you have a valid DL and can share in the duties then your welcomed to jump in with me. PM me a few days before the show

Cool sounds good to me and yes I do have a Valid DL. Thanks again.

Jay..:D

niiiiiiiiiiice.

i didnt even read the first 5 pages but from what i gather from the 6th is that i am now supposed to hate harvardvark and then there were the things i already knew like stymie petting little boys, todd's hot g/f and that my irish is stubborn as hell....

:aright:

count me in :) i love the sullivan room...used to go there a lot when they had the shameless parties there. congrats on the gig -- can't wait to see you guys again! and yes, i will also testify that groovefire's gf is gorgeous...[sigh] lucky man...

Originally posted by harvardvark

another BUMP for groovefire and his imaginary harem of hot chicks that like funky prog house!!

hey only 43 percent of cp viewers rate me at goddess status....

and i never said i like funky prog house, but rather that i like todd, groovefire and what they stand for.

eat shit and, um, hope your tummy hurts!

Originally posted by ras67

hey only 43 percent of cp viewers rate me at goddess status....

and i never said i like funky prog house, but rather that i like todd, groovefire and what they stand for.

eat shit and, um, hope your tummy hurts!

who are you anyway and when did you become a topic? be gone please

Originally posted by fouroneone

Scavenger81 = Harvardvark

No i'm too drunk right now to be that articulate....or confrontational...besides I learned the hard way you guys can't take a joke, but can mock someone for days, and then when the person turns around to do it back, you pull the 'we're l33t' horseshit and try to make me look like the asshole :)......Apparently not being a DJ or a promoter doesn't entitle me to talk back.....or make a joke.....

Originally posted by stymie

TARDVARK GO FUCK YOURSELF.

GO POST ON SOME FUCKING ALGORITHM MESSAGE BOARD YOU FUCKING GEEK.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

holy shit stymie, you are on a roll huh.....what do you have against geeks..? From most of the pics I've seen, half the board is 'geeky'...