• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

and ate fucking steamed white chicken .

DIETING SUCKS

gotta get ready for summer.

The dirty stayout till all hours diet works. Just stick to what you are doing and you will be ready in no time at all!! Oh, wait maybe that's ready for Betty Ford :laugh: :laugh: Same shit!!!:woah2::devil:

Originally posted by fran26

The dirty stayout till all hours diet works. Just stick to what you are doing and you will be ready in no time at all!! Oh, wait maybe that's ready for Betty Ford :laugh: :laugh: Same shit!!!:woah2::devil:

LMFAO...nah that diet is done!!!!

Originally posted by guidokiller

Kosta,, a diet wil not help your physique,, as you know this is my field and it is my professional opinion that you have the body of a 60 year old man. but look on the bright side,,,, you can keep your shirt on.

Listen pallaGUIDO,

I'll show you up any day of the week. I can deadlift more than you bench more than you squat more than you..AND YOU KNOW IT.

As a matter of fact next time I see you, you will bow before me and hail Almighty Kosta P!!!!!!!

I think I may hit some growth and try and melt away some of this excess baggage

Ill keep you posted...oh

and BTW

60 years old is being nice..my doctor said I have the liver of an 80 year old Irishman...I dont get it though, what did he mean???:laugh::D

i went on that atkins diet n lost 50 pounds, n that shit works really quick.........if u wanna llose weight quickly and r willin to risk the energy which btw comes back after a little bit of dieting, then go on that diet, it works

Originally posted by semik

i went on that atkins diet n lost 50 pounds, n that shit works really quick.........if u wanna llose weight quickly and r willin to risk the energy which btw comes back after a little bit of dieting, then go on that diet, it works

are you still fat?