Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: weyes, lina, SBD, and naughty!!!!!!!

...you know what the cutest thing here is?...your daughter pinching her two fingers in the last photo...hay que lindo...lol

...in greek we say, na sou zisi...it basically means many years...but you could translate it literally to, may they give you long life...and i'm certain those two give you life...they are quite precious...

thank you so much, flip :D !!!!!!!

it's amazing - your son looks exactly half like you and half like themrs!!! if you and themrs were in a room of 100 people and i had to guess who his parents were, i'd find you guys in a second :eek::aright: . and your daughter i think looks more like you and is just as adorable!!! what gorgeous children!!!

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I dont have kids of my own but I have nephews...which are like my kids :heart: them..

Koky I wanna see your kids

kids ?? no way !! 1 kid is enough :laugh: lol naaaa i wanted 3 but things didnt werk out that way ... but im happy with my son ... hes da fuckin bomb !! here he is :D

you guys probably seen him before in his uncles (happyface) sig attachment.php?s=&postid=1685796

Originally posted by koky

kids ?? no way !! 1 kid is enough :laugh: lol naaaa i wanted 3 but things didnt werk out that way ... but im happy with my son ... hes da fuckin bomb !! here he is :D

you guys probably seen him before in his uncles (happyface) sig attachment.php?s=&postid=1685796

Aww he is so cute... How old is he?

Originally posted by misk

...how old are u guys!? u seem so young to have kiddies!!!!....who by the way are all ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!......omg....soooo cute.......how old are all the kids too?!?!?:D

im 29

my son will be 6 in july :D

Originally posted by phatman

...i cant look at the little boy and then the naked twister girls...it's just messed up...fix that shit...it doesnt look proper...

NOT MORE THAN THAT GUY IN YOUR SIG STICKIN IN THAT CAT IN PUBLIC :tongue: