Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: weyes, lina, SBD, and naughty!!!!!!!

.....how come people say there is no such thing as an ugly baby.....i beg to differ....i have seen some oooogly babies.........

..and how come when u see a guy with a small child...it's kinda hot....lol......but guys see a girl with a baby and tend to run the other way lol.......

....what the fuck am i talking about....

....kudos on not making any ugly babies!!! ;)

Originally posted by misk

..and how come when u see a guy with a small child...it's kinda hot....lol......but guys see a girl with a baby and tend to run the other way lol.......

ive seen some ugly big headed babies too..............

but getting back to what i quoted....this is a great discussion question....i would say cuz society has conditioned itself to think that woman should be the primary caretakers, instead of the men!!!!!! at least i think thats part of it...so when u se a guy with his kid, its comendable..when it really shouldnt be...it is his kid after all he should be expected to care for it!!!!!!!!! and on the woman side...i guess its that shes got kids so shes either taken , ses used up, or shes a whore, and again shes expected to deal with the kids....hows my answer....ok?!?!?!!?

...my cousin said of one of our new neices, "She's so ugly, she's cute!"...perfect line and right on target...

...idk...perhaps cuz i dated so many single moms back in the day, i dont view them as anything but women/mothers...furthermore, my one sister is a single mom so idk if i ever had that attitude towards single parents but if i did it was shed a long time ago...people are people not their situations....hopefully you take the time to get to know the person as there are sooooo many beautiful people out there in situations you might deem "ugly"...

lol.....how can i resist a line like that!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

and thanxs everyone for the kind words !! and yeah its so true misk ... i get hit on more when im with my kid .. hes a babe magnet :D if i could get him a fake id ... i would even take him to the clubs with me :D:cool: :cool: ;)

and misk attachment.php?s=&postid=2014483

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

ive seen some ugly big headed babies too..............

but getting back to what i quoted....this is a great discussion question....i would say cuz society has conditioned itself to think that woman should be the primary caretakers, instead of the men!!!!!! at least i think thats part of it...so when u se a guy with his kid, its comendable..when it really shouldnt be...it is his kid after all he should be expected to care for it!!!!!!!!! and on the woman side...i guess its that shes got kids so shes either taken , ses used up, or shes a whore, and again shes expected to deal with the kids....hows my answer....ok?!?!?!!?

:laugh: :laugh: right on target :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

I met your son.... well sort of... he was sleeping when we picked him up remember;)

After the KORN concert and RED (l fuck on the first date:laugh: )

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: yeah i remember ... i couldnt remember much cause i was all beat the fuck up from the moshpit :laugh::D :D remember :cool:

..not unless his tongue is long enough to reach jersey lol

dont underestimate the kokster!!!!!!!!!!!!

b4 u know it hell be driving his camry...oops i mean lexus up the shore!!!!!!!!!!!

i know his brother spent some time up there a couple sumers back!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: i might need a booty call when im up there visiting some friends ... but misk no serious thang ok ? and my tongue wont reach to jersey but its a traveler alright :D always going where no other man has .. if u know what i mean :D