Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boy Bill in Albany- This Saturday!

Originally posted by bajdesire

i go to suny albany. the city blows ass, worst place on earth, the bars are dity and shitty, but this sounds like its worth going out to. i might have to check it out cus u guys are saying its good

I graduated from Albany two years ago and when I was there they would always bring a big name dj to Sneaky Petes like once a month...You should definitely check it out, it's a good change and the music is usually on point.

This is pretty much the biggest DJ Sneaky's has pulled in yet... The only parties comparable to this would be when JP come's to town.

Albany is starved of house music... Everything is pretty much hip hop here. There are smaller parties at smaller bars/clubs....

It's def. going to be a good night @ Sneaky's...

Let's hope they continue to book more house/techno/trance DJ's!!!!

:cool:

i used to go to oneonta about an hour from albany and me and some friends drove up for the eternity parties they used to have there.. saw some ill dj's... x-dream, dj flex, RalphIe motherfuckin C (that boy has amazing skills) frankie bones, pleasurehead etc. etc.... def had some good times up in albany for those eternity parties..

Originally posted by bajdesire

i go to suny albany. the city blows ass, worst place on earth, the bars are dity and shitty, but this sounds like its worth going out to. i might have to check it out cus u guys are saying its good

Naaa not necessarily true. You must be a freshmen. Try the down downtown bars, i.e. Jillians i.e. Mad River i.e. Bayou Cafe

All those places are nice and FAR FROM DIRTY, a lot more upscale and trendy too. Not just your average rowdy college kids looking to get drunk.....

Originally posted by infinite

Naaa not necessarily true. You must be a freshmen. Try the down downtown bars, i.e. Jillians i.e. Mad River i.e. Bayou Cafe

All those places are nice and FAR FROM DIRTY, a lot more upscale and trendy too. Not just your average rowdy college kids looking to get drunk.....

Pearl - which is right across from Jillians even plays house music on Friday nights now...

Was there a couple weeks ago and the music was banging and the place had a pretty good crowd too...

If you're @ the bars uptown there good for getting wasted and hooking up w/ some dirty college chicks but the bars downtown are alot nicer....

Originally posted by pumavisor808

Pearl - which is right across from Jillians even plays house music on Friday nights now...

Was there a couple weeks ago and the music was banging and the place had a pretty good crowd too...

If you're @ the bars uptown there good for getting wasted and hooking up w/ some dirty college chicks but the bars downtown are alot nicer....

Exactly...Btw how is pearl? How does the crowd look. I've seen it on my way to jillians but never ventured over. Is it always house? How big is the dance floor etc. Any info is appreciated ;)

Pearl is pretty cool. It's not a club or anything, it's just like The Big House or Jillians...

There's a bar in front and a back room w/ another bar and a small dancefloor in back.

They play house on Fridays w/ DJ Swerve who used to throw the party's @ Quintessence. And it's hip hop in the back room. We went on the first night that they had house and it was pretty good. But haven't been there the last 2 weeks. If they promote or something they will prob. get a prety good crowd.

The night we were there it wasn't packed but a decent crowd.

Might be down there tonight for a warmup before BBB tomorrow.:cool:

my friends started a riot at quientessence last saturday cause some white trash girl, fucken pushed my friend,

funny thing is, there were like 10 girls and a my favorite fag, ripped the place up, trying to go after that girl and this midget little thug albany boy, lol

wish i was there!! haha

city kids always start shit up there huh? lol

CLASSIC haha

olympia>

got some pics from the night....

BBB and Steve Smooth were HOT!!

There seemed to be a problem w/ the sound all night.... They had BBB on stage instead of the regular DJ booth... so this might of had something to do w/ it.

But other than some small sound problems this was prob one of the best nights @ Sneaky Pete's ever....

Weirdest thing all nigh - They were handing out free Krispy Kreme donuts all night.....

I almost got sick everytime I would see someone with one...

If you want to check out the pics...

Bad Boy Bill pics

2badboybill_037.jpg

Originally posted by faith11878

got some pics from the night....

BBB and Steve Smooth were HOT!!

There seemed to be a problem w/ the sound all night.... They had BBB on stage instead of the regular DJ booth... so this might of had something to do w/ it.

But other than some small sound problems this was prob one of the best nights @ Sneaky Pete's ever....

Weirdest thing all nigh - They were handing out free Krispy Kreme donuts all night.....

I almost got sick everytime I would see someone with one...

If you want to check out the pics...

Bad Boy Bill pics

2badboybill_037.jpg

where do u live in albany?