Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GOOD LIFE - Tues. 3/30 - RADIOACTIVE TROPICAL BEATS!

badiye

We're back from Miami. (it was a blast. go next year!). After a now legendary VinylTribe vs. Nice People closing night, we re-open 10 days from tonight where we left off with back to back parties and truly awesome DJs. The info is below. Summer is around the corner so come out and enjoy the GOOD LIFE!! (we're naming each one of our nights now, just for fun..hehe). Don't forget you can always use the guestlist at CP or at LaLate to RSVP. Laterz!

Imad.

GCP

Tuesday, March 30, 2004 Radioactive Tropical Beats

ATOMIC MIKE (Puresounds)

BEN ANNAND (Tropical)

with Up & Coming DJ of the Week: D R Ü E

RSVP at party_inquiries@hotmail.com or 323-868-3459 & entry is FREE!!! ($10.00 w/out)

THE GOOD LIFE

@ Tangier

2138 Hillhurst Ave.

Loz Feliz, CA

323-666-8666

(Kitchen is open 'till midnight)

Club Door Hours: 9:00PM to 2:00AM.

21+

Yo yo yo!! We'll be at your partayyy too (as you know). Looking forward to it.

Now will someone explain to be how come my post dropped to the second page so fast? sheeeeshhh!!! Must....bump....it....up!!

Hope ta see y'all on Tuesday.

Imad.

Originally posted by badiye

...Now will someone explain to be how come my post dropped to the second page so fast? sheeeeshhh!!! Must....bump....it....up!!...

i'm deleting drama as fast as i can (those become bumps)!!! this board has been busy with good stuff lately, too, though :) .

Thanks for 'splaining, Weyes. =)

I have a question to both LaLate and you. How do you put a flier onto a post on a message board, the way laLate just did? It would much easier for me to put the flier of my party with all of the info, without having to type all the info in. thanks in advance for your response.

Imad.

Originally posted by badiye

How you put a flier onto a post on a message board, the way laLate just did? It would much easier for me to put the flier of my party with all of the info, without having to type all the info in. thanks in advance for your response.

Imad.

You gotta sleep with the webhost. That's the only way to get anything done.

j/k

To insert an image with a url ....

Hi I'm Imad and this is what I want (img)http://www.imad.com/pamanderson.jpg(/img) and replace ( ) with [ ]

Without a url - dont know.

Originally posted by weyes

yep, lalate explained it just right, except for the sleeping with the webhost part :nono:;) ...

You mean i DIDNT have to sleep with the webhost?! Why didnt anyone tell me. And she seemed so sincere when she looked at me and said "I want you for your urls"

lol