Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. North Jersey Party People!!!!!!

ok well then send one of your 18 promoters up there tough guy. Theres alot of people up in the area who dont feel like traveling to the city and driveing home drunk so its good for a local spot. Plus theres really no where else to go. Its been promoted on 2 radio stations up here which has helped bring in that many heads. Its really not brain surgury guy, if u know the game and you have money to back up your mouth youd see theres a great business opertunity up here. Hahahaha so if you still smell bullshit then whipe your ass, its as simple as that.

Flecktone,

I had a great time, I def hate driving back from the city after drinking and banging hookers all night... This was a change of pace for my friends and I, we were 25 deep.... Might have seen me, purple sock hat w/ a sleevless that said " Take a dump"... anways, we had a blast...

Just like to say thanks to everyone I met that night

Calebb.. can't believe you slipped that girl some G..

411... you look so different away from XL

Kaydup..... Sitting in the back alley was fun

Vip-tek is the devill

For all the haters out there, def check this place out, tons of hot 18 year olds.. and the place was juiced.,.

Originally posted by flektone25

ok well then send one of your 18 promoters up there tough guy. Theres alot of people up in the area who dont feel like traveling to the city and driveing home drunk so its good for a local spot. Plus theres really no where else to go. Its been promoted on 2 radio stations up here which has helped bring in that many heads. Its really not brain surgury guy, if u know the game and you have money to back up your mouth youd see theres a great business opertunity up here. Hahahaha so if you still smell bullshit then whipe your ass, its as simple as that.

PLease kill yourself immediatly

This saturday March 27th and every saturday after that check out the new party spot at the old Season's now Legends Resort and country club in Vernon New Jersey. Just a mile past Mountain Creek ski area. Party at the old "Playboy Club" spot (ask ur parents it was big in the 70's.) Weekly guest djs spining Commercial House and Hip Hop. 2 full bars, dance floor and stage area, as well as lounge couches. Check out www.makinithapin.com for full details. Only $15 to enter on the guest list. For guest list email me at Flektone@hotmail.com leave first name, last inital. Or u can try and hit me up on (aim) allmixedup357.

Your allmixedup allright