Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farting During Workouts!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta fuckin love it................digga upped his calorie / protein intake today b/c i knew it was going to be a heavy dead lift day and all around work out day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and i challenged one of the trainers that i could handle her bitch little ab class.............boy i was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so digga was doing his last set of dead lifts w/ 4 plates on each side.....................DIGGA HAD TO STOP B/C I ALMOST PASSED OUT AND SO DID MY WORKOUT PARTNER, WE BOTH HAD MAD PROTEIN GAS DURING PEAK HOUR AT THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the entire gym smelt like baby diapers and burburry cologne

we cropped dusted the whole fuckin place and did not give two shits............................

then the time came..................THE DRILL SARGENT trainer saw me and made me take her fuckin ab class which had the HOTTEST BITCHES in east hanover in the class, ALL WEARING VALOR PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so digga being the tough guy decides to do his sets by them..................then the work out started, DIGGA and my roomate were rippin ass after each rep, I CAME 3 seconds from passing out from the ab work out and the oder of our farts.....................IM TALKING LAYING FUCKING BOMBS IN THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thank god the girl in front of me had a nice ass or i would have passed out, i ripped this one fart that knocked out this chubby little bitch that was sitting behind me....................SUCKA

AND I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by roddigga

gotta fuckin love it................digga upped his calorie / protein intake today b/c i knew it was going to be a heavy dead lift day and all around work out day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and i challenged one of the trainers that i could handle her bitch little ab class.............boy i was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so digga was doing his last set of dead lifts w/ 4 plates on each side.....................DIGGA HAD TO STOP B/C I ALMOST PASSED OUT AND SO DID MY WORKOUT PARTNER, WE BOTH HAD MAD PROTEIN GAS DURING PEAK HOUR AT THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the entire gym smelt like baby diapers and burburry cologne

we cropped dusted the whole fuckin place and did not give two shits............................

then the time came..................THE DRILL SARGENT trainer saw me and made me take her fuckin ab class which had the HOTTEST BITCHES in east hanover in the class, ALL WEARING VALOR PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so digga being the tough guy decides to do his sets by them..................then the work out started, DIGGA and my roomate were rippin ass after each rep, I CAME 3 seconds from passing out from the ab work out and the oder of our farts.....................IM TALKING LAYING FUCKING BOMBS IN THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thank god the girl in front of me had a nice ass or i would have passed out, i ripped this one fart that knocked out this chubby little bitch that was sitting behind me....................SUCKA

lmao!!!! i farrrrrrrrrrrrted from laughing so hard after reading this gas filled adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao!!!! i farrrrrrrrrrrrted from laughing so hard after reading this gas filled adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

way to go !!!!!!!! dj "skid marks"

This is hillareous because I can relate. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fakearmani

Why am I the only one on here that doesnt think this kid is ever funny?:confused:

b/c you were deprived as a child, you have fucking VOOD DOO DOLLS OF ALL THE JOCKS LIKE ME THAT STOLE YOUR LUNCH AND ATE YOUR CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................TRY SOME FUCKIN ZOLOFT and cheer the fuck up cupcake, if you want ill tickle your fuckin toes if you need a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

............and why is it i just had the urge to find you and rip your fucking spine out and use it as a toothpick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for those who think that this thread is gross..............LMFAO, b/c you all know if you've farted in the gym before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME FOR MY BACK WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone feels like puking and passing out from the intensity of my back work out, come watch as i use FAKEARMANI for my dumbell rows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dani672

oh yeah you should come to a pilates class.. all the old ladies fart its so hard not to laugh

PILATES??????????????????

are you out of your freegin gord????????? i tried pilates............i passed out trying to "FEEL THE CHI" i felt like a fucking mime during that move...................that fuckin denise austin never tells you if she is using her left or right body part, so it got digga all confused........................

Originally posted by rodnigga

Anybody who talks about themselves in the third person is a clown, and just that nothing else.

Thank you now smarten up.

The Stardo and the Deelite would like to come forward and state that anyone who would create a fake screen name just for the sake of mocking the Rod at 3am must the biggest slinky in the world .. Smarten up post under your real name...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: