Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deborah Cox fans--

definitely try to make it to NYC to see her on broadway in Aida

saw it this past saturday and the show is really good. Deb is awesome and her voice in person is AMAZING.

Also a nice change of pace to hit up broadway, the storyline is kinda romeo and juliet-ish but set in egypt. I'm sure she'll be doing the show until at least may/june.

Mike

Yo Mike,

I've listened to one of your cd's "2-5" and downloaded "black" but haven't listened to it yet. Shit is definitely hot though.

I was wondering if you can keep me posted on any new shit your coming out with? Also, do you spin anywhere where we can check you out live?

thanks

Originally posted by Mystify22

I have seen the show twice....one w/the original AIDA and once with Michelle Williams from Destiny's Child....it really is an AMAZING show. The music, the story, everything.

I highly recommend it!

want to check it out a 3rd time with me as your date?

:drool: :drool:

Originally posted by nomembername

Yo Mike,

I've listened to one of your cd's "2-5" and downloaded "black" but haven't listened to it yet. Shit is definitely hot though.

I was wondering if you can keep me posted on any new shit your coming out with? Also, do you spin anywhere where we can check you out live?

thanks

you can always check my website for dates Imma be spinning and tracklists for all my latest cds (i make a bunch)

I spin @ Platinum in New Brunswick every friday and this friday we're teaming with Djais in Belmar and the whole crew to do a summer pre party giving away Djais VIP cards to everyone....try and make it down

drop me an email or a PM

Mike

• 2 weeks later...