Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone see that Super Hot Asian Chick Standing at the bar at Exit on Saturday all

Night?

She was just standing there alone all night. She had on very high Stiletto’s, a tight short dress/skirt, big silicone boobs, and a nice ass. I swear… she was not with anyone, friends or a guy. I will tell you now that she did not want to be talked to either. I tried twice. Very nicely and politely too. Either she did not speak English, or did not want to hear from anybody. Not dancing, nothing just chilling by the bar???

I was def. not a guy you ding-dongs... Im sure of it. Or you can slap me around and call me Susan! Who saw her she could not be missed.

.And even if it was a guy (No way in fucking hell), wouldn’t he be happy to talk with me???

not for nothing guys, but i've seen she/men who are gorgeous! even tho i knew they weren't girls, i couldn't tell they weren't girls! small waist, round ass and boobs, beautiful face, and no sign of an adam's apple or facial hair. it's amazing what money can buy these days! i'm not saying that this girl was one, i didn't see her. but if you didn't see the tweet, don't be sooo sure! just a heads up...because those kinds of "girls" are all over the place.

and as far as someone beautiful being stuck up: not always true...sometimes we gals just can't be bothered with some guy trying to hit on us, because we know that he's thinking, "damn i want a piece of that!"

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by divalicious:

not for nothing guys, but i've seen she/men who are gorgeous! even tho i knew they weren't girls, i couldn't tell they weren't girls! small waist, round ass and boobs, beautiful face, and no sign of an adam's apple or facial hair. it's amazing what money can buy these days! i'm not saying that this girl was one, i didn't see her. but if you didn't see the tweet, don't be sooo sure! just a heads up...because those kinds of "girls" are all over the place.

and as far as someone beautiful being stuck up: not always true...sometimes we gals just can't be bothered with some guy trying to hit on us, because we know that he's thinking, "damn i want a piece of that!"

No No No, not a man. You were there, you must have seen her. See, now she's stuck in my mind too! I'm Mad at her anyway so skrew it! 100 guys must have been turned down by her.

Originally posted by divalicious:

I agree!

------------------

*~**~*~**~ I'm an angel... my halo is only crooked sometimes ~**~*~**~*

However...though I can't quantify it...can "sense" ...if it is a boy or a girl...Mother nature has way of peeping through...if you know what I mean..... My friend went up to one several years ago...totally not on anything...went as far as tongueing him... until I saved his ugly ole ass...still wouldn'd believe me...swore to me it was a she...told him to give it the man test...yanked his monkey...Spent entire night ...puking in bathroom...

------------------

What da.....

Originally posted by missincognito:

I agree!

Hardly ever Happens to me.

Originally posted by bungee:

However...though I can't quantify it...can "sense" ...if it is a boy or a girl...Mother nature has way of peeping through...if you know what I mean..... My friend went up to one several years ago...totally not on anything...went as far as tongueing him... until I saved his ugly ole ass...still wouldn'd believe me...swore to me it was a she...told him to give it the man test...yanked his monkey...Spent entire night ...puking in bathroom...

That is some nasty shit! LOL. I agree with your the ability to "Sense" the she-males.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

so if this hot woman had talked to you and you got the feeling she was into you, would you have hooked up with her???? just curious!

Depends if another hot woman has already beat you to it! In that case I'll Take a number.

Originally posted by gofastman:

Depends if another hot woman has already beat you to it! In that case I'll Take a number.

ooooooo, i hope your girlie doesn't read this board. or else you're in big trouble mister! cwm1.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Life's a bitch...isn't it?

Maybe you're just loosing your "touch"... (i'm joking!) xoxo

Personally, I like a gent with confidence...just as long as he isn't cocky.

She just probably wasn't into the beef...

cwm36.gif

Her lost anyway...right!?!

------------------

*~**~*~**~ I'm an angel... my halo is only crooked sometimes ~**~*~**~*

That was me honey!!!!! You were being fucking annoying..trying to tslk to me like that! Who do you think you are? Some backstreet boy that would give me $1000 for blowjob??

Give it up scrub!

2 snaps and a twist

-Detox

Originally posted by missincognito:

Life's a bitch...isn't it?

Maybe you're just loosing your "touch"... (i'm joking!) xoxo

Personally, I like a gent with confidence...just as long as he isn't cocky.

She just probably wasn't into the beef...

cwm36.gif

Her lost anyway...right!?!

She was not into any beef.

I was def. not a guy you ding-dongs... Im sure of it. Or you can slap me around and call me Susan! Who saw her she could not be missed.

.And even if it was a guy (No way in fucking hell), wouldn’t he be happy to talk with me???

Oh he'd be happy to talk to you. He'd be even happier if you sucked his dick..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh he'd be happy to talk to you. He'd be even happier if you sucked his dick..

I could see her legs and her tits because of the skirt. It was not a guy. I see cross-dressers all the time, as I am in clubs 2-3 times a week. It was not a guy so cut the BS. My friends saw her too and the thought did not even cross anyone’s mind. Like i said before no way in hell. I have been to exit at least 50 times and have never seen her. Like I said before... No way in hell.

DUDE, I saw her. She was freaking hot. I woulda tried for her but my GF (who was not there) has spies at clubs reporting back to her. I thought I saw her with someone, might've been you dude. Towards 3:30 pm a group of about 3 silicone based models came in, fucking hot. One was about 5'11, miniskirt, georgous face. Took a close up look, she is definitely not a SHE/MAN. I noticed cuz there weren't too many lookers that night.

------------------

What da.....

Originally posted by bungee:

DUDE, I saw her. She was freaking hot. I woulda tried for her but my GF (who was not there) has spies at clubs reporting back to her. I thought I saw her with someone, might've been you dude. Towards 3:30 pm a group of about 3 silicone based models came in, fucking hot. One was about 5'11, miniskirt, georgous face. Took a close up look, she is definitely not a SHE/MAN. I noticed cuz there weren't too many lookers that night.

Thanks for the rescue from the she/man fools. Im telling you I could not even get a word out of her. If the guy you saw her with was with her for about 30 seconds it was me. Every time I went for a walk from my group of friends she was alone with no one around. I gave up after the second try. I really think she did not want to be talked to by anyone!

Archived