Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey fellas

tired

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Nothing better than getting to your girls house on day 4(when you were supposed to be there 4 days ago) of a bender, and she has cold beers, fishscale , a restraining order and the cops on the way... I love relationships

And what's even better is getting to your girl's house after being booty by her called during your perfectly fine workout where your lifitng more at the gym than the God and two hot girls are hitting on you and you're like - okay - i'm on my way - and rushing over to the girl's place to have some luvin only to jump into bed literally, have the friggen 10 cent matress collapse in the springs, all while some episode of ER is playing about some kid choking up blood from swallowing a penny and you try thinking to yourself - thank god she doesnt cook, cuz i'm out of her in 20 minutes. And you leave. Now that's the best! :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Anyone else feel like the 3rd wheel when Tired and Candy start postin?

A girl and I were once laughing about going on the 5th Wheel togehter and not tell the casting director that we knew each other and within the first 10 minutes of the show going to the 20 second room and going at it in there for the rest of the episode - it would have been classic :D