Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About Asian Women...

im sorry but i have yet to meet an asian chick that could turn me on, i doubt even two or three at a time could provoke the proverbial "rise" out of me. from my past experiences no matter how hard they might have tried, they always fail to get me aroused to the point of ejaculation. if you dont believe me and you would consider yourself a sexy asian babe, i dare you to try, go ahead take me out and try an have sex with me, i dare you.

(ooooh god i hope this works)

------------------

[iNSERT CLEVER QUOTE HERE]

All I have to say is I hope this works for you too. I have a g/f..but I found this new Sushi restuarant near my office on Monday and the hostess is unbelievable..small, petite, beautiful Japanese girl...and she speaks english perfectly as well..I truly think I am in love..at least with her looks. Has anybody ever tried to pick up (for lack of a better term) a hostess in a restuarant.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

Originally posted by gq2727:

All I have to say is I hope this works for you too. I have a g/f..but I found this new Sushi restuarant near my office on Monday and the hostess is unbelievable..small, petite, beautiful Japanese girl...and she speaks english perfectly as well..I truly think I am in love..at least with her looks. Has anybody ever tried to pick up (for lack of a better term) a hostess in a restuarant.

Where is the restaurant?

Originally posted by gofastman:

Where is the restaurant?

56th Street between 8th and Broadway...its called Fuji

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

great post. a friend of mine once went to this party and got chatting to a couple of girls. he accidentally 'admitted' to them that he had never had a blowjob. minutes later both girls dragged him off and ...

------------------

there is no law - except the law of the drug and the music

media,

For the right price, I can fulfill all your fantasies for one night. I am th eperfect asian woman, and yes..very OBEDIENT.

I'm usually in the V.I.P. room sat nights at Exit. If you want special attention,,,you know what you can do.

(2 snaps and a twist)!

Detox

Originally posted by wellhung:

Maybe you're gay, hey?

is that an offer in disguise mr. hung?

secondly, my impotence would be every girls problem, if you dont believe me, ask your mommy, incidentally you do know i'm your real father right? kids today, no respect for their dads

------------------

Originally posted by detox:

media,

For the right price, I can fulfill all your fantasies for one night. I am th eperfect asian woman, and yes..very OBEDIENT.

I'm usually in the V.I.P. room sat nights at Exit. If you want special attention,,,you know what you can do.

(2 snaps and a twist)!

Detox

*fixing tie and combing hair*

the right price...in my eyes that would mean free hehe, and baby once we get it on, youll be back on that bottle trying to forget me, retox, hehe... actually for some reason every girl ive been with tries to forget, hmmmm i wonder why.

------------------

Originally posted by mediaman101:

*fixing tie and combing hair*

the right price...in my eyes that would mean free hehe, and baby once we get it on, youll be back on that bottle trying to forget me, retox, hehe... actually for some reason every girl ive been with tries to forget, hmmmm i wonder why.

DUDE, stop....can't stop laughing....where'd you get all this shit from??

------------------

What da.....

Archived