Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Answer Songs...

You know the songs that come out whenever guys make good (in some rare cases terrible) songs. Like the following that I can recall off the top of my head:

* Pigeons - "Don't want... NOOOOOO Pigeons"

* "F what I said it don't mean shit now"

* And now "I don't want to know if you are playing me..."

Ladies - your response songs suck. Please find some originality... :mad:

you still didn't correct you initital statement to MAKE SENSE...

and uhh... incase you've been living under a rock... SW episode 2 was released in 2002 aka "the 21st century" (all 4 years its been around) and episode 3 will be out in a year or so... Making yoda, not only a current reference, but a relevent one. Especially considering neither he, nor yourself speak intelligible english... :aright:

get out, much?? :confused:

Originally posted by joeg

you still didn't correct you initital statement to MAKE SENSE...

and uhh... incase you've been living under a rock... SW episode 2 was released in 2002 aka "the 21st century" (all 4 years its been around) and episode 3 will be out in a year or so... Making yoda, not only a current reference, but a relevent one. Especially considering neither he, nor yourself speak intelligable english... :aright:

get out, much?? :confused:

Are you kidding me? If you can't understand simple English... it's not my problem buddy - that's where the system failed you. I think the sentence makes sense to me grammatically. If you spend your time reading people's posts for grammar (hence 16k posts), I think you should find yourself a girl and make use of your time instead of jerking off. And yes, Yoda is aged (from the 70's) like your replies...

PS - Yoda thread bombs have been around since before Christ... get new material...

Did you graduate elementary school dickhead?

Let's take out the words that were in bracket since you don't factor those into a sentence... in english grammar of course... what sentence do you get? Please don't try to correct me on grammar...

ACTUAL SENTENCE:

You know the songs that come out whenever guys make good songs.

I apologize for not placing a comma after the first two words. What are you the fucken internet Vocabulary Moderator? Great job, I heard that's a high earning potential... Grow the fuck up. Your life has to be more than just running around trying to correct an individual's grammar... or maybe that's how you achieve your post total...

If you can't comprehend that then you are one sorry MF...

one part of what joeg is saying, i think, is that you say "good" in the main part of the sentence, but "terrible" in the parentheses. that doesn't make sense. if you were trying to say that sometimes the original songs are good and sometimes they are terrible, that wasn't made clear. (adding the word "or" and a couple of commas would've made all the difference, if that is what you were trying to say.)

just explaining, not taking sides :) .