Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Candy & Tired

nomembername

I have a question for you two that has been on my mind.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you guys are an "item" right? Now, I've noticed that Candy has like over 6,000 post and Tired, you only have 350...how did this happen? Did you guys recently meet and Candy was like "yo tired, why don't you join this message board that I'm on called CP...it's really cool and we can talk to each other all day on it?"

Also Candy, do you kind of feel like your rocking the cradle because you have so many more post then him? You must be pretty secure with yourself to be dating a Newbie.

Thanks

NMN

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear nmn,

i am far from a newbie but had refused to join cp for well over a year. just recently did candy convince me to join this message board. we actually met online on another message board, of which we had just about the same amount of posts. then we met physically just over a year ago when she visited a club i used to work at.

i hope this answers any question you may have about my general knowledge of message boards and the noticeable space inbetween our post count. please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or requirements

sincerely,

tired ;):tongue:

Originally posted by tired

dear nmn,

i am far from a newbie but had refused to join cp for well over a year. just recently did candy convince me to join this message board. we actually met online on another message board, of which we had just about the same amount of posts. then we met physically just over a year ago when she visited a club i used to work at.

sincerely,

tired ;):tongue:

So let me get this right...while you guys were talking on this "other" message board, she was posting on here as well? Sounds shady to me; kind of like she was two-timing you.

Oh, and in the future can you please restrain from winking and sticking your toungue at we? :aright:

Thanks,

NMN

Originally posted by nomembername

So let me get this right...while you guys were talking on this "other" message board, she was posting on here as well? Sounds shady to me; kind of like she was two-timing you.

it would seem that way to the untrained eye.

and i will make every effort possible to refrain from winking or sticking my tongue out at you....

;) DAMMIT!!!

Do you guys cyber often?

we've never participated in that with each other... strictly real physical sex and phone sex.... yes.... quite often.

besides, i can't figure out how i'd keep from gumming up my keyboard

what does gumming mean? :confused:

NOUN: 1a. Any of various viscous substances that are exuded by certain plants and trees and dry into water-soluble, noncrystalline, brittle solids. b. A similar plant exudate, such as a resin. c. Any of various adhesives made from such exudates or other sticky substance.

2. A substance resembling the viscous substance exuded by certain plants, as in stickiness.

3a. Any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus, Liquidambar, or Nyssa that are sources of gum. Also called gum tree. b. The wood of such a tree; gumwood.

4. Chewing gum.

VERB: Inflected forms: gummed, gum·ming, gums

TRANSITIVE VERB: To cover, smear, seal, fill, or fix in place with or as if with gum.

INTRANSITIVE VERB: 1. To exude or form gum.

2. To become sticky or clogged.

PHRASAL VERB: gum up To ruin or bungle: gum up the works.

ETYMOLOGY: Middle English gomme, from Old French, from Late Latin gumma, variant of Latin gummi, cummi, from Greek kommi, perhaps from Egyptian mj-t.

:D hope that helps

thanks...my bad. I should have rephrased the question to "who uses the word gumming"?

had you done that, then i would have just as easily said that "i do". but then you wouldnt have rephrased your question at all... you would have changed it completely