Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Tranzwhore

nomembername

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tranzwhore

gosh thanks for making a girl feel good guys! yes, eric i still mad at losing to u the other nite but i coming for ya next time! ;) and iamme, i would post my picture but i still don't know how to attach files that are small enuff for CP. last nite was fun!

i can teach u :bounce:

Originally posted by nomembername

What's up sweety? I just wanted to let you know that I jerked off last night thinking of you going down on me and than you running to the bathroom with that nice, tight ass of yours and spitting my cum out in the sink ;)

Hope you don't mind :D

oh shit lextecy is right behind u dawg.......runnnnnnnnnnnnn

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh and tranzwhore u looked fantabulous at crobar on fri :eek:;)

Originally posted by iamme

show yourself!!

I have to be completely honest here you guys...

TW is absolutely gorgeous...

BUT her pictures don't do her justice. Of all the pictures we've taken together, I have to be a realist, and she looks 50 times better in person. I don't know why. Maybe our camera's are retarded. When you see her in person she just makes you stare. She's like the complete package.

But in pictures she looks different. Not ugly, just not as beautiful as the real thing. I'm sorry Mich, don't take this the wrong way.

Me and Flip were drooling over you on Friday, and we just looked at each other and said the same thing... Man, she's so beautiful, what happens in pictures?

Maybe it's cuz in the clubs we get all hot and sweaty??

You know I love you woman! :kiss2:

Originally posted by themrs

BUT her pictures don't do her justice. Of all the pictures we've taken together, I have to be a realist, and she looks 50 times better in person. I don't know why. Maybe our camera's are retarded. When you see her in person she just makes you stare. She's like the complete package.

But in pictures she looks different. Not ugly, just not as beautiful as the real thing. I'm sorry Mich, don't take this the wrong way.

Me and Flip were drooling over you on Friday, and we just looked at each other and said the same thing... Man, she's so beautiful, what happens in pictures?

we talked about this, part of my face is paralyzed or someting & it makes my smile crooked & looks kinda funky in pix. u r the photogenic one. :tongue:

Originally posted by themrs

i look like im high all the time in my pics but i still post them :)

pics pics pics! :tongue:

we talked about this, part of my face is paralyzed or someting & it makes my smile crooked & looks kinda funky in pix. u r the photogenic one. :tongue:

:laugh: You're too funny. Yes, Tonie is very photogenic but so are you, I've seen good pics of ya.

No, you don't look funny or paralyzed dummy...

You still look pretty :) Just different.

But still pretty. :heart: