Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel & Dresden MEETUP!!!

OK, party people, since no one's initiated the meetup, I will :D

Grab a drink and meet some new trance lovers at:

1:00AM BEHIND THE DJ BOOTH :letsgo:

I'll be arriving with a friendly little posse to intro you all to :D

I'll also wear a coupla hot pink glow barettes and a bright pink floral-designed top for your ease-of-finding-me-pleasure.

What will YOU wear?? Please identify yerself. :beer:

Guest factoryoutlaw4

na im not new 2 the scene, im just new 2 nething other then factory or exit, but please dont mistake me for a typical crack head which is what the entire rest of this board does.. im only 19 though so if y0u interested in chillen w/older ppL i understand

Originally posted by kutekimee

OK, party people, since no one's initiated the meetup, I will :D

Grab a drink and meet some new trance lovers at:

1:00AM BEHIND THE DJ BOOTH :letsgo:

I'll be arriving with a friendly little posse to intro you all to :D

I'll also wear a coupla hot pink glow barettes and a bright pink floral-designed top for your ease-of-finding-me-pleasure.

What will YOU wear?? Please identify yerself. :beer:

i already started a g&d thread that i thought was also functioning as a meetup thread but i guess i was wrong.. :(

anywho.. ill be wearing a green hat (as usual) probably jeans and a t-shirt or some shit depending on the weather and my mood.. just look for a green ben sherman hat.. that's me ;)

actually im getting there around 1ish so how about a second meetup by the speakers in the front to the left of the dj booth (if you're looking at him from the stage) at let's say ohh... 1:30-1:45?? from exprience i've never made it to any meetups behind the dj booth..

Originally posted by kutekimee

i hope they spin Mindcircus...you never know what they'll do...it's an oldie, but goodie

def one of my fav tracks...:D

where u there when tiesto played mindcircus(G&D remix) last year at roxy?

well... plans have kinda changed.. i'm stuck working a double until about 12-12;15... luckily i have clothes to go out in so i should probably arrive around 12;45ish... hopefully in time for g&d to start their set.. then i have to do it all over again tomorrow at 9.. bleh!! look for some kid wearing a green hat.. black faded jeans and a blue zip up sweatshirt.. that's me ;)

Originally posted by rs22b

No clue as to what i am wearing yet. You will find me by Kimee, PCR and UmMeDuNNo (Liz).

-billy

Billy! Sorry I missed you and PCR! UmMeDuNNO found me though...we were dancing on main floor in front of the stage. I had my silly pink glow barrettes on and as soon as I put them on, some girl ran up to me and asked if I was selling "anything." I was like, um, noooooo....so I took them off because I could just imagine people coming up to me for the rest of the night asking for stuff...and the bouncers were probably watching too...ugh... I don't sell or do anything! lol

Billy, you're in charge of doing the meetup for AVB! :D

Originally posted by ijiveu

def one of my fav tracks...:D

where u there when tiesto played mindcircus(G&D remix) last year at roxy?

Yes I was! That was a great nite :D And was that the nite he spun Southern Sun too? I was soooo happy with he dropped that tune.

Originally posted by ummedunno

im having a bad day so far, but it looks like i'll be going to g&d...hopefully that'll cheer me up.

Sorry for the multiple responses guys, but I finally got a chance to reply...after I got home from Avalon, I crashed, woke up yesterday, pulled an all-nighter last night for work, and I'm STILL at the office. I'll be here late again...ughhhh... However, I'm leaving to go to LA for a long weekend for fun! Anyone got suggestions? I was chatting with one of Gab & Dres' buddies at the DJ booth and he recommended GIANT on Saturday nite. I might check out SPUNDAE on Friday if that's happenin (or is Spundae & Giant the same place?). Well, it all depends on who's spinning. I hear that Giant's venue is saturated with green lasers and giant disco balls so that should be cool...lol I'm such a kid.

Anyway, Liz, did you have fun? You looked happy :D It was nice to meet all your friends too. We'll have to meet up again...AVB?