• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a set..

going on an hour and half of sleep...

stuck here at work since 8 ti 5

but u no what it was worth staying late for edgars set...

& my arms are killing me from swinging my lights....

LEX & TW...

PLASURE AS ALWAYS

but again well worth it...

EDGAR V!!!!!! NICE SET!!!!!

had a blast hangin with the usuals...

hope most of u's will make it out to chechos to hear eric spin & play some pool....

wow, what a nite! charlie really got things started off in the right way. he had us jamming! good job on the decks, my friend. & edgar v ........ well, i think he knows how glad i was to have him play a fabulous set with a ton of my friends around for my pre-

birthday party. good to see the crew. i think i had too much fun cuz my dogs are barking big time today.

Guest saleen351

looks like this was another amazing set by edgar v...

this makes it 8579275923475398245798237529834598459854 amazing sets in a row....

Great time last night, Hanging out with the usual TA/CJ/CP crowd, Edgar tore it up, holy shit, Charlie moved me with his set, not alot of house DJ's can, but he did, keep it up brother, Edgar V' best set by far, unreal, pure trance, a lil hardcore, some progressive, dropping Rank 1's breathing (breaks Beat) made my night, anyways till the next time, Im sorry harold, next time I will get that girls number, fuckin security threw me out at the worst moment, but whatever no biggie, good meething some new peeps, Coach, Turbo, ughhhhhhhhhhh who else, im sorry if I forgot, my bad, next time, till the next time peeps!!!

Damon 2.0

Originally posted by saleen351

looks like this was another amazing set by edgar v...

this makes it 8579275923475398245798237529834598459854 amazing sets in a row....

:laugh: :laugh: YOU ARE JUST BITTER CAUSE THE DJ'S YOU LIKE ARE NOT CONSISTENT AND SUCK 99% OF THE TIME :tongue: :tongue: SO WHEN THEY DO PLAY A GOOD SET , YOU THINK THEY ARE GOD :tongue: THE TRUTH HURTS NICK .. I KNOW ... BUT YOU WILL LIVE :tongue:

and btw im very sad i couldnt make it :cry: :cry: this is the 1st time ive ever missed edgar at crobar and i feel pretty wierd :worry: :worry: but i was on an emergency ... IM STILL PISSED THE FUCK OFF THO !!:mad: :mad:

GLAD EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME LISTENING TO AN AWSOME SET BY EDGAR ... WHAT ? DID YOU EXPECT ANYTHING LESS ??:confused:

EDgar is the fuckin man what a great set. its defnitly in my top 5 since ive been goin :)

first things first

peepz that were there (soooooo many so ill skip)

1. coach (great meeting u

2. turbo(cool guy. hope u and carisa had fun at NV .. sure u guys did)

3. dj bruno (great talkin to u.. lookin foward to that mix cd :) )

4. ardis (whatcha doin givin me the bird cuz i cant make it to NV :tongue: just playing mama. great seeing had fun doin the interview for ur show. i dont get that station ill need a copy of it on video )

5. chaflas

6. grooveric

7. katie(ur more and more beautiful each time i see u . so awesome to see u at crobar again.. had a blast with u)

8. arturo(u da man. no one touches artie when it comes to the ladies....... and btw im SICK OF WUNDERVOLL... lol )

9. mdamon (omfg he died when breathing was played)

10. Maribel and Doug

11. Carisa (lookin beautiful as always. that black outfit of yours is my favorite )

12. Charlie (great talkin to u for such a long time. super cool guy.cant wait to hear u tear it the fuck up for junkie xl in april.

13. quest4sunrise. u gotz to pm me with those pics

14. michelle and lex - damn michelle lookin so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee. nice to see u guys. glad u had a blast up i VIP. Happy bday again

15. POD - good seeing u . have a blast tonite at space for ur bday . IM RICK JAMES BEOYCH

16. miriam- muah u know i lovez ya.

17. liz- u showed up late but better late then never. u know if u ever need a ride back home where to look to . muah

18. the guy I met at mansion who came up to me. (good seeing u again.

19. SHOUTOUT TO THE GIRL who reads CP but doesnt post. u got to start postin. great to meet u. glad u had a good time

20. harold . always a blast

21. Leo

grrr koky u mised a sick set ill name some tracks later but it was the shit. hope ur dog is ok :)

22. flip and tonie- u guys always seem to be there before i do . good seeing u guys out. i know it must be tough to get that babysitter. u two are true edgar v fanatics ..... from one edgar fanatic to another... U GUYS ROCK.

23. Mursa

24. eddy guerra- damn i saw u for like a min then u disappeared .

25. Colby Reese- u da man great talkin to u .. thanks again for the hookup at crobar as always.

26. bcnjunkie.

27. OMG JENICE AND ROGER WERE THERE I DIED..!!!! THEY CAME OUT OF RETIREMENT FOR EDGAR WHOO HOOO

the sets

CHARLIE

damn that was some good fuckin house. loved it. u set it up just right for edgar. I loved how u dropped Despdia Vandi - Gia or whatever its called I Love that shit......... OMFG I DIED.

great talkin to u .while i was in the booth with edgar. great set cant wait to hear u in the near future again

Edgar V

damn this guy brings it each time. AFter not coming to Crobar .. for 2 months edgar went off. great set i died so much

tracks i died to

Tilt - Invisible .. i dont know the exact version but i know he played this.

As the rush comes

Punk -Ferry Corsten (some hard remix of it.... wtffffffffffffff........sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk)

Rank 1-Airwave -Breathing .. i love that track i think damon seems to as well LOL

(ill let u play one crappy track.. wundervoll but no others LOL)

Clear Blue-Markus Schulz

Tribal Shock-Katana -- i think he played this unless im wrong

Agnelli and Nelson- Holding Unto Nothing

some track that has STEREO in the name .. i like that one a lot

Sarah Mclachin-Fallen,

Super 8-alba

Tiesto -Traffic

he played other ones i absolutely love but i cant recall right now.

had a blast the earplugs worked well that i bought . though i only wore it for a while cuz when he started to throw down my fav tracks all in like a one hr period straight i wanted to hear that shit in stereo.

great time as always. till next time....

PS Ardis ill pm u regarding how to get the video that we shot ..

thanks to beatriz for hooking us up at the door and thanks to colby for a sweet set up, there was plenty of room in our lil spot and lots of friends coming and going thru all nite long and thanks to adriana our lovely hostess.

but most of all thanks edgar v for rocking my world!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

thanks to beatriz for hooking us up at the door and thanks to colby for a sweet set up, there was plenty of room in our lil spot and lots of friends coming and going thru all nite long and thanks to adriana our lovely hostess.

but most of all thanks edgar v for rocking my world!

true. rock on mr V rock ON