xxgrooveericxx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SICKest night ever!!!!1111

omfg. what a great night! so many friends together partying with mr V! :D

great opening set by charlie from southside! hopefully he will open every time edgar plays. :)

edgar dropped down the tunes last night. Clear Blue, The Spell 2004, Dream Machine, Traffic (Re-Edit) <- TWICE! it was so good to hear on the phazon! heh. im still recovering! :)

MIA this monday!!! woooooooo can't wait! :D:D:D:D:D

great seeing all of you ! xx

xxx arturo

What a night,what a vibe,what a set or sets I should say, just amazing.I was looking for having a such good time over @ Crobar for an Edgar V event.It was great from start to finish starting off with Charlie throwing down some house, very good set despite he threw in some tracks that were just ok,but got deep and crazy towards the end of his set and I know he can throw down some nasty sick dark house and tribal but must keep in mind he was openning.Set the crowd up just right for Edgar to take over and do what he does best.:cool: Suprised the way he came out just banging from the beginning only to think if he started like this imagine the way its going to get:eek: and sure enough it got nasty,really awesome set ive never seen Crobar so packed b4 (I know its still springbreak but still) everyone was mad dancing and stayed till the very end.I bet if he wouldve stayed spinning till 7am or later they also wouldve stayed cause it was that good.I was beat not to mention I was awake for more than 25hrs but it was worth it every minute of it.I mean I look forward to events like this not only for the music but to be with some really good people and such good times(but we are there thanks to the music ;) ) its payoff after working all week.:cool:

It was good seeing everyone to many to mention but of course you all know who you are.I had a blast.

Thanks to Charlie for playing No way out by the beatfreakers the more I hear that track the more I like it that shyt is just fucking sick ! ! ! ! :cool:

and to Edgar for another great set.

wow ! ! ! Till neXt time peace.:D