Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All Asians/Pacific Islander/Indians....

Post here if you're proud to be a motha fuckin ASIAN!!!!

Very cool to see so many of my kind on this board... It's awesome to see how we all stick together against these racist jerkoffs...

So, what's everybody's flava? I'm 1/2 Filipino and 1/2 Chinese...

BTW..ATTN SICCKKK - I'LL BE SEEIN YOU AT EXIT SO YOU CAN GET AN OPPTY. TO DROP KICK MY ITLA/IRISH 210lb, 6ft. B/F, PUNK!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by executress:

Very cool to see so many of my kind on this board... It's awesome to see how we all stick together against these racist jerkoffs...

BTW..ATTN SICCKKK - I'LL BE SEEIN YOU AT EXIT SO YOU CAN GET AN OPPTY. TO DROP KICK MY ITLA/IRISH 210lb, 6ft. B/F, PUNK!!!!!!!!

i am be afrikan-american, never been to afrika but we needs not worry about small details like that. word.

ya peoples be making some good noodles almost as good as the fried chicken momma used to make, finger licking good. i'm gonna have to git me a samich

Originally posted by anthony:

Props to ya!!!!

I'm not Asian,but your are the most beautiful people I've encountered Male and Female.And your Culture is absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Peace

Why Thank you, Anthony... Very sweet complement... May the Buddha smile upon you always...

I see this board is has its share of mental deffects.

Who hide behind screen names to talk a lot of shit.

If they really knew any Asians they would see that they are some of the nicest people you could ever meet.

so I hope that any Asians that were offended by these stupid folks won't pay them any mind.

you are always welcome to any of my parties.

Destiny and Odyssey.

peace

Markus

------------------

Destiny@The Tin room Sat nights
/>http://www.destiny-nyc.com

Odyssey afterwork weds@Barcode
/>http://www.bakedgoodz.homepage.com

I have to agree that Filipino's are great people, they are extrememly easy to get along with!!! Whoever thinks otherwise has serious problems...

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

hey eggmok you mentioned you went to LL. i've seen this asian guy with glasses who come to Limelight alone few times. is that you?

Originally posted by eggmok:

executress . . .

you're damn skippy . . .

too much bullshit with the asian haters . . .

i was about to post the same thing . . .

good job girlie . . .

why would anyone be proud to be fuckin motha?

you are sick

racism has to be one of the most frustrating and ignorant traits that a person can have. it doesn't offend me, but rather, i feel sympathy for the racist person; they are shutting out many beautiful and intelligent people out of their lives due to their narrow-mindedness.

so, i am quite proud to be korean (1/4 japanese). i give much respect to my fellow asians and minorities, in addition to everyone else on this board that knows what respect means.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

wtf is all this crap? These people this... those people that?

I take people on an individual basis... if you're an asshole, you're an asshole period, regardless of your ethnicity...

"your people are so kind and nice and sweet"

fuck that 'your people' shit.

the closest I'll go with that is "I like/admire your culture" that's it..

black, red, white, green, yellow, purple, rainbow swirl======

you're all just a bunch of people. Period.

Hey Margerie(sp?) how come you don't show up at our functions anymore? It was nice seeing ya, briefly, at Twirl though.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by artful:

I take people on an individual basis... if you're an asshole, you're an asshole period, regardless of your ethnicity...

"your people are so kind and nice and sweet"

fuck that 'your people' shit.

the closest I'll go with that is "I like/admire your culture" that's it..

Point well made... but it's easier to bash an entire race based on that person's limited experience or knowledge of the ethnic background they bash... ignorance leads to prejudice... prejudice leads to hate... hate leads to violence.

Too much of that going on... in real life and in cyberspace... it cannot be tolerated... it has been said that if good people did not remain silent then whole wars may have been prevented...

This thread is simply a way to say that whatever you are be proud of it... let not your worth be measured by those that seek to destroy it...

I have experience hatred, prejudice, not because of who I am, but because of where I was born... so yes... it can be frustrating and I wish everyone was like you Artful, but the truth of the matter is there are more peeps that aren't than I care to admit...

Also I read something in a Times mag that seems to ring true... that Asians are broadly categorized as either Passive Model Minority or the Yellow Peril... guess which one the assholes of this board tend to think we are.

I for one am sick of this whole thing... and believe me, if you walked a mile in my shoes... you would be very tired of hearing the same old shit over and over again from those prejudiced fucks... but I'm sure that me knowing you, you have experienced your own set of stupid fucks your entire life.

All I'm saying is give peace a chance...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 10-25-2000).]

he's an ignorant SOB, but I cant help laughin my ass off...

Executress... there seems to be a double standard of sorts by you. Towelheads? I'm not sure Indian Americans are laughing with you on this one, especially not on this thread that you started. Just as I do not find it funny when someone says ricehead to me. Just pointing that out to ya...

Mysteriousss, I agree with you, alsharpton is getting old mighty fast... his stuff is not funny nor witty... just plain moronic, spiteful and hateful...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Please, please do not get the wrong idea on that one... Cant I laugh about an individual's ignorance and pure stupidity stemmed from a lack of respect toward various cultures???

I am deeply sorry if I had offended any Indians b/c I was laughing... Just b/c I'm laughing does not at all mean that I agree or condone his statements... I laughed about the noodles reference also...I have much love for all races and colors...

I am Indian and proud of it!!! If you guys haven't been to India it is one of the most amazing countries in the world....its just too bad that we all have received Western education..especially history, nobody seems to recognize all the great feats that the ancient civilizations in Asia accomplished...

------------------

Silently whispering when my heart wants to scream...

Archived