Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What has happened to me???

philippio

I used to go out 5 or 6 nights a week!!! I know everyone says that when you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, you stop going out as much... I thought that it only applied to guys and girls who go out for the sole purpose of hooking up. And that's just not my style. I actually enjoy going out to listen to music, first and foremost. I enjoy being around others who are there to enjoy music (that's why everytime there was a big CP presence at Nerve, I tried to be there). And now I find myself sitting at home watching a black box with an oscilloscope projecting particles in the form of animated objects! Sorry but that kind of entertainment (if you want to call it that) on a friday night is...

"not my cup of tea." :mad:

I am very disappointed with myself :( . I didn't think that this would happen to me!!! I need to get out more again!

Originally posted by philippio

I used to go out 5 or 6 nights a week!!! I know everyone says that when you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, you stop going out as much... I thought that it only applied to guys and girls who go out for the sole purpose of hooking up. And that's just not my style. I actually enjoy going out to listen to music, first and foremost. I enjoy being around others who are there to enjoy music (that's why everytime there was a big CP presence at Nerve, I tried to be there). And now I find myself sitting at home watching a black box with an oscilloscope projecting particles in the form of animated objects! Sorry but that kind of entertainment (if you want to call it that) on a friday night is...

"not my cup of tea." :mad:

I am very disappointed with myself :( . I didn't think that this would happen to me!!! I need to get out more again!

you can always come play pool with us tonight and listen to some awsome trance by yours trully groove eric :D:cool: :cool: oh wait !! thats not your cup of tea :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Bling

im up to 4 times a week now .. ur losing touch my friend........

:( lol

Yes I know... and I don't like it one bit :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame this on my girlfriend. Everyone here knows that she loves house music and that she's an old-skool CP'er. It just seems that slowly, I am losing motivation to go out and party!!! The last time I REALLY went off was when P:M Sessions brought Dave Preston and Jonathan Lisle to NV, and before that, Oscar Fonseca and Mazi at Luna. Those were the days...