Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lance Cashion & Domingo @ Jazid Review...

philippio

I have said it many times before and I'll say it again... Ramon's Unrestricted party at Jazid is the perfect way to end the week on a good note. Nothing but the finest talent on a consistent basis. You can't beat that! I showed up at around midnight and caught the last bit of Domingo's set. This kid has got a great djing career ahead of him! Always brings new material and he always has got a keen sense of what works for the atmosphere. Lance Cashion dropped some quirky tracks, lots of squelch and everything in between!!! His set flowed like a waterfall. And then Domingo went on again, this time a bit harder, more upbeat but still very ecclectic sounds. I left at around 2:15 and Lance was back on the decks doin' the funky business! The small, yet dedicated group of CPers were all bobbing their heads and we all seemed to enjoy the music! Didn't get any track ID's but who cares? Every track was top choice :aright:;)

It was great hanging out with djcarlosf, digital7, bingo, rcrespo, Madeleine and Chaz and Daryl and his girl. Marco, I guess your family gathering went overtime...

If you missed Domingo tonight, check him out at MIA in Hollywood tomorrow night! :)