Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I learned two weeks ago...

Guest saleen351

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

... i'll post more later, but I would like to thank those who prayed for my safe return back into normal society. it was a tense 4 hours, but my flack jacket and training got me threw the night...

Judging by everyone's responses to your previous racist threads, I don't think there would be anyone on this board praying for your safe return, Nick! :tongue:;)

By the way, I don't think anyone wants you to post more about the above subject. And if, by "normal society" you are referring to your guido lifestyle, then I'm afraid to admit that you're allowing yourself to get addicted to the very same Rx drugs that you claim to be selling. Now stop with the dumb posts and go cruise around in your IROC (Italian Retard Out Cruising) Camaro.

Originally posted by sotuchick

are you above 10' inches???

If you are I'll pay you to rape Saleen...lmaf!!!

No,no 10 inches here......and not even all the money in da world can have me touch him. :worry:

10 inches, i wouldnt be here right now typing about this subject,ill be making movies;) :cool:

Originally posted by happyface

No,no 10 inches here......and not even all the money in da world can have me touch him. :worry:

10 inches, i wouldnt be here right now typing about this subject,ill be making movies;) :cool:

With 10 inches, you'd make your own "ok sooooooooo..." thread?

:hoparound

Originally posted by philippio

Judging by everyone's responses to your previous racist threads, I don't think there would be anyone on this board praying for your safe return, Nick! :tongue:;)

By the way, I don't think anyone wants you to post more about the above subject. And if, by "normal society" you are referring to your guido lifestyle, then I'm afraid to admit that you're allowing yourself to get addicted to the very same Rx drugs that you claim to be selling. Now stop with the dumb posts and go cruise around in your IROC (Italian Retard Out Cruising) Camaro.

:eek: and I thoght you and Saleen were buddy-buddy!!!

Originally posted by sotuchick

OMG...Leo right??? I've seen pictures of you; you two look a lot alike.

Yes Leo,Giselle if im not mistaken,we met @ Ultra.Glad you remembered.As for the look alike,um i really dont think we do but alot of people say it, so..........

Originally posted by happyface

Yes Leo,Giselle if im not mistaken,we met @ Ultra.Glad you remembered.As for the look alike,um i really dont think we do but alot of people say it, so..........

I am glad you remembered me too...unfortunately I can't recall meeting you but don't feel bad I don't remember half of what I did at Ultra ;)

:D

Guest saleen351

dude, I had a mustang 5.0, only old school guidos rocked the IROCs with the sergio tacchini outfits...

btw, how sweet are the new valore suits... 300 bones is a lot, but i want one... all the guys on the sopranos wear them..

as per the other idiots who ramble on about me, getting dropped..

go wash my car you fucking latins!!!

and will a mexican from this board, please come over the take out my trash...

thanks..

dude, I had a mustang 5.0, only old school guidos rocked the IROCs with the sergio tacchini outfits...

btw, how sweet are the new valore suits... 300 bones is a lot, but i want one... all the guys on the sopranos wear them..

thanks..

Go to tell yo momma to wash your car bro.....it reeks too much like armpit in there so i can't do the job...:rolleyes:

thanks..

C'mon brother, are you that fucking ignorant? Just keep your racist comments to yourself. You will be doing yourself and everyone else on this board a favor. This board is about music, clubs and the lifestyle that we love so much.

If you don't have anything nice to say just keep your fucking mouth shut. We aren't interested in your racist opinions.

I am sure there is another board, meant for that kind of bullshit, that would love to have you voice your racist, ignorant, idiotic opnions.

My buddy calls me up, he's a ex navy seal, did some ops in panama etc.. Crazy nut. Calls me up and asks me to help him move. His wife is exspecting etc.. So no problem, he helped me move so I'll help him move..

But what i didn't know was, he was the only white guy in a black neighborhood... So now i'm scared of being car jacked, shot, stabbed or sold oregano...

so here is a list of what i learned in my brief stay in a black neighborhood.

1. 24/7 they all walk around, yet have no destination..

2. sidewalks are not used, the street is their sidewalk..

3. cars have no rights to drive down their streets while they talk on their cell phones and walk in the road.

4. lawn care is not a priority.

5. anywhere they can park their car is legal and right to them, on the lawn, middle of the road etc. don't matter

6. their cars rims and sound system is more important compared to their houses structural integrity.

7. possible high rates of cancer, with so much of their lead based paint on their houses peeling and washing into the water system.

8. don't ask them directions, their ebonics is a language even latins can't decode... only word you understand is nigga...

9. the church is designed so while some are there, the rest are robbing the neighborhood.

10. children have no bedtime..

11. you should always keep your shotgun in the front window so they know not to mess with you.

12. if a local 7-11 is close enough to walk to from the neighborhood, then keep driving a few miles till the next 7-11.. they like to hang out in the parking lots.

i'll post more later, but I would like to thank those who prayed for my safe return back into normal society. it was a tense 4 hours, but my flack jacket and training got me threw the night...

Open you mouth wide little bitch!

dildo11.jpg