Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory news....

Originally posted by italianp7

OMG HAVE U BEEN LIVING IN A CAVE FOR THE PAST MONTH OR SO????????????

#1 JP OWNS "BLACK" AKA THE OLD EXIT...

#2 THE 1ST WEEKEND IT OPENED IT WAS CLOSED EARLY FOR 4 OD'S

#3 MORE NYPD ARE THERE THEN CLUBBERS

#4 IT WAS ALL OVER THE DAMN NEWS SO WAKE UPPPPPPP

AND #5 THE CLUB SUX AND THE OPENING NIGHT WAS LIKE 3 - 4 WEEKS AGO.

Where is the "old Exit"? Is that a newer club? I never heard of Exit or Black.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

Where is the "old Exit"? Is that a newer club? I never heard of Exit or Black.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU ALL SHOULD GO BACK TO SLEEP I CANT BELIEVE U NEVER HEARD OF EXIT...

ITS BEEN THERE FOR YRS.. EXIT WAS THE SH*T BACK IN THE DAY AND BEFORE TAHT IT WAS "CARBON"....

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU ALL SHOULD GO BACK TO SLEEP I CANT BELIEVE U NEVER HEARD OF EXIT...

ITS BEEN THERE FOR YRS.. EXIT WAS THE SH*T BACK IN THE DAY AND BEFORE TAHT IT WAS "CARBON"....

oh they changed the name of Carbon!! I used to love that club. Does Johnny Vicious still spin at the Tunnel? Thanks italianp7..you're a sweetie..Im also from Queens (Astoria)..Can you post a pic please?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

What about the alaskan wolves, have they been saved?

you're funny but you know what, I kind of feel bad for you so how bout the next time you and some of your friends want to try and go out to the city and have some real fun and maybe actually get into a place where you can look at some girls...just pm me and I'll hook you up with one of my many guestlist.

no need to thank me

oh they changed the name of Carbon!! I used to love that club. Does Johnny Vicious still spin at the Tunnel? Thanks italianp7..you're a sweetie..Im also from Queens (Astoria)..Can you post a pic please?

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CARBON HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR OVER 4 YRS NOW.

TUNNEL HAS BERN CLOSED FOR YRS NOW ALSO// IM IN BAYSIDE.. AND I DONT HAVE A PIC ON THIS COMP. IM AT WORK SORRY... POST UR PIC. AND HOW OLD R U

Yo wud up Smokesum? This Italian chick is mad cool...she can definitely teach you a thing or two about the industry.

Don't let Smokesum's questions bother you Italian...he's good peeps just a little out of the loop.

hey NMN thanks for the compliments....

are you gonna come with me to PapaGalo's? I got some drink tickets

:laugh: :laugh:

not for nothing man but they changed the name to that place to and you know I don't hang out in Queens especially Astoria with all them Greeks who like to take it in the ass

Come out with me and Italian one night and we'll show you how to really party

<~~~~~ 100% iTALIAN AND IM A YOUNGIN LOL.. THATS THE SAD PART I KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS STUFF THEN THE OLDER PEEPS LOL... ILL BE 20 IN JUNE.:rofl: :rofl:

yea..this place is called ClubPlanet..but a lot of people dont know about clubs..italianp7 you should ask to be a moderator on this forum.

Originally posted by nomembername

Yo wud up Smokesum? This Italian chick is mad cool...she can definitely teach you a thing or two about the industry.

Don't let Smokesum's questions bother you Italian...he's good peeps just a little out of the loop.

LOL THEY ARENT BOTHERING ME I JUST FIND THIS STUFF FUNNY... I FEEL SO SPECIAL THAT I KNOW STUFF LOL.. YEY ME.. AND U GUYS ARE ACTUALLY KEEPING ME BUSY AT WORK LOL IM NOT BORED,

Originally posted by nomembername

:laugh: :laugh:

not for nothing man but they changed the name to that place to and you know I don't hang out in Queens especially Astoria with all them Greeks who like to take it in the ass

Come out with me and Italian one night and we'll show you how to really party

hey italianp7 & NMN, what club do you guys want to go to?

yea..this place is called ClubPlanet..but a lot of people dont know about clubs..italianp7 you should ask to be a moderator on this forum.

tHANKS... IM ACTUALLY TRYING TO WORK WITH LONGISLANDCLUBS.COM

DONT BE FOOLED BY THE NAME.. THEY HAVE LISTINGS OF CLUBS ALL OVER BUT THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO NOT UP TO DATE.. I KEEP GIVING THEM UPDATES AND HALF THE PLACES UNDER NYC CLUBS ARE RESTURANTS ITS SO SAD LOL

tHANKS... IM ACTUALLY TRYING TO WORK WITH LONGISLANDCLUBS.COM

DONT BE FOOLED BY THE NAME.. THEY HAVE LISTINGS OF CLUBS ALL OVER BUT THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO NOT UP TO DATE.. I KEEP GIVING THEM UPDATES AND HALF THE PLACES UNDER NYC CLUBS ARE RESTURANTS ITS SO SAD LOL

So are you pretty hot? what are your measurements? is your CAPS LOCK button broke?