Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foggy Goggle Wed's

ras67

The last time everyone heard Chris spin at Sunrise, it was probably the first or second time he spun in a club in a long, long time. No, Chris has never been the smoothest mixer. We know this. I CAN say this. There isn't a dj in Boston that works the efx box as well as him. At least that was the case before. I haven't heard him spin in years. It could be different now, I don't know. What I do know is Chris is a big part for why I love this music so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and check the night out.

I wish him all the luck.

Originally posted by upaflyguy

The last time everyone heard Chris spin at Sunrise, it was probably the first or second time he spun in a club in a long, long time. No, Chris has never been the smoothest mixer. We know this. I CAN say this. There isn't a dj in Boston that works the efx box as well as him. At least that was the case before. I haven't heard him spin in years. It could be different now, I don't know. What I do know is Chris is a big part for why I love this music so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and check the night out.

I wish him all the luck.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey thanks Rach... It is a good time for you that are a bit close minded... I myself said, No we are not interested in doing the party to the owner... But after a successful St. Pattys day party, and my friends and I having so much fun... The crew and I decided we would give it a try... and its been much much fun so far... Only been 1 week after St PAttys, so we shall see where it goes...

Basically tho, its away from our usual club scene... and its a nice change of pace at least for me and the crew... if your down to get drunk ( for free if I serve ya ) , relax and let loose with out all the BS frills that we all usual bring to events... then this is your spot...

Anyone down to come in, just mention this post and I got your drinks ight... peace

Originally posted by aceonerocka

Its top 40 , with classics like GnR, WhiteSnake... MAdonna , Prince... u name... Hey Mickey... lol

ok, NOW I'm gonna puke. This isn't exactly a break from the norm... it's a fanuel hall night in a typical, boring Boston bar but with a promotional team. Come on now :rolleyes:

Ok then you could be right... But I'd say your wrong... We are not just tryin to get the reg BAR crowd in there... but more the Industry heads that always have to be so uptight, cause they can't let loose in danger of being seen doin what ev's... ya know... but your opinion is honored... either way, here's a lil update on the flyer etc... thanks

http://buzzcast.com/campaign/preview.php?campaignid=4709