Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Headphones?

lyrik

My Sonys finally took an all too familiar turn for the worse and of coarse cracked in the usual spot and on top of that...the shit ass wire inside twisted and broke. Instead of playing with this jack in the box boobie trapped piece of crap I decided to just ditch em and pick up a new pair.

I am looking into a few different pairs and wanted to see if anyone owns or has used any of these:

I am looking at the Sony 7506 or 7509

Pioneer HDJ-1000

and the Sennheiser 25s (I think that is the model #)

Seen a couple opinions on other boards.

I am totally done with the Sony V700...pieces of crap.

Originally posted by philippio

I just use Sony's MDR V600. They aren't djing headphones, they're recording studio headphones but they work fine for your average living room dj! And not too expensive either.

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. I personally love the V600. They last forever, they sound awesome, and I love the way they hug your ears so you get less sound coming in.

B00001W0DI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Originally posted by djbruno

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. I personally love the V600. They last forever, they sound awesome, and I love the way they hug your ears so you get less sound coming in.

ive had these forever and a day!!!!!!!!! they have been through abuse, and i mean abused so much i can probably be arrested, and there still going strong!!!!!!!!!:D

agree %100 these are no-nonsense headphones, comfortable, built to last, nice price...ironicly, the most expensive headphones I have bought have turned out sometimes to be all hype...I'd go with the Sonys

:aright:

Originally posted by AndrewChibale

bur Bruno still uses the 700's

they have an even greater "high sound" out put .. but the hdk-1000 would handle better

if the 700's would not break that easily, i would've gotten those ..

as for now .. get the pioneers !

you may wanna try

www.musiciansfriend.com

Yeah you're right.. right now I'm using the 700's cause I left the 600's at Exit in N.Y.:mad:

But I'm sure these wil break soon and when they do, I'll buy the 600's again.... Not to mention that the Pioneer's are like $200.00:nono:

Yeah you're right.. right now I'm using the 700's cause I left the 600's at Exit in N.Y.:mad:

But I'm sure these wil break soon and when they do, I'll buy the 600's again.... Not to mention that the Pioneer's are like $200.00:nono:

i still have the 600's i used before i got the pioneers ..

wanna trade ? ;)

i've got the 600's 7506's and the 7509's

My 600's are work horses but just recently broke, the 7506's i've had for a long time but i use them primarily for reference when recording. I'm using my 7509's for dj'ing all the time now...they're GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRREAT

SS

Originally posted by freshman000

stantonDJPRO3000.jpg

I saw morillo rockin these at space the last time he played ne1 have them?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

YES & THEY KICK ASS !!!

The fit & perform better than the Sonys.... and are CHEAPER

$250 is LIST price (Nobody pays list) the MAP is around $125.

They even have an EQ in the Headphone (hi/lo pass switch)

I'll admit the Blinking Blue LEDs are a bit cheezy but, hey we needed a bit of cheeze to appeal to all the new DJ rats out there :laugh2:

Other than that if you go the dolo go for the Pioneers or the new Technics.

PAZ

Originally posted by b-side

YES & THEY KICK ASS !!!

The fit & perform better than the Sonys.... and are CHEAPER

$250 is LIST price (Nobody pays list) the MAP is around $125.

They even have an EQ in the Headphone (hi/lo pass switch)

I'll admit the Blinking Blue LEDs are a bit cheezy but, hey we needed a bit of cheeze to appeal to all the new DJ rats out there :laugh2:

Other than that if you go the dolo go for the Pioneers or the new Technics.

PAZ

Hey B....any idea where I can check these out at...either online or local stores. I can manage the $125 price if they sound like you say. I am down to try these out. I could only find sites that are listing them for $250 on th web.

WoaH $250 .. that's steep I'll double check when I go into the Ofc.. Let me know where you saw that too..

Link to Online Store @ $125

SO far, these have been only given to some of our user group DJs to test out and give feedback... It was supposed to be shipping around confernce but was delayed because we reinforced the headband using a ligter material...

I'll find out what the hold up and send you a PM :cool: