Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why I think the Red Sox will beat the Yanks this year..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magellanmax

I hereby place my blessings on the Red Sox who kick off the season tonite. :bounce: Let the mayhem begin !! Let the Orioles fate be a reminder of whats to come....pure anarchy :D

GOOOOO REDSOX

WS or Bust !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.. I would definitely call what happened last nite "anarchy".. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

everyone seems to be overlooking that there other good teams in the AL.

O's and Angels have good enough teams to place a serious challenge to the Sox & Yank's.

One team I'm definitely not overlooking is Oakland.. ;)

Originally posted by Codica3

One team I'm definitely not overlooking is Oakland.. ;)

Oakland, Anaheim, Toronto, Seattle, Minnesota....all competitors

I dont think Baltimore has the pitching for the playoff push...they remind me of the Rangers

and as to Boston last night....remember, the Yankees looked terrible in their opener also. Its a long season

Originally posted by Codica3

Yeah.. I would definitely call what happened last nite "anarchy".. :laugh: :laugh:

:(

that performance was a travesty..we had as many hits...all the guys left stranded on base..shit !! when all this drama started in the offseason..it was all about Nomar or a-rod...now we are goin at it with none... eh fuk it :mad:

time for schilling to shut the orioles down. These damn orioles have turned into such an achilles heel for the sox in the last couple of years...but i still think they cant match a healthy sox lineup.

i'm more mad that i went to bed angry more than the fact that we lost the opener... oh well... we will be moving into .500 ball momentarily :D

In the meantime, excuse me while i pull my foot outta my mouth :)

time for schilling to shut the orioles down. These damn orioles have turned into such an achilles heel for the sox in the last couple of years...but i still think they cant match a healthy sox lineup.

Let's go Javy Lopez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D;)

Originally posted by jtk4

schilling looked good, damon better start hitting or maybe he should bat 8th

looks more like he needs a shower and a shave.....

Foulke picked up the save:D

rack up the point for my fantasy stat

btw.....Yankess looked like shit tonight against the D-Rays

fuck the Yankees

Originally posted by djjonstephen

btw.....Yankess looked like shit tonight against the D-Rays

That they did.. :mad: :mad:

Bad nite, bad game, I'm just gonna forget about what I saw last nite and look forward to this afternoon's game.

I have always thought of Joe Torre as a class act....but when he sold his soul to the devil... he's off my good book. The way that creep georgieboy treated Don 'slugger' Zimmer, I would have thought loyalty counted for something. But then again, everybody has a price...over 6 million per will get some to sell their own kids:blown: The funny part was when he was being interviewwed on their reported rift...C'mon Joe, you saw the money and you pounced give me a fukin break. Wait till the yamkees put together a losing streak, heads will fly..including yours Joe.

I have always thought of Joe Torre as a class act....but when he sold his soul to the devil... he's off my good book. The way that creep georgieboy treated Don 'slugger' Zimmer, I would have thought loyalty counted for something. But then again, everybody has a price...over 6 million per will get some to sell their own kids:blown: The funny part was when he was being interviewwed on their reported rift...C'mon Joe, you saw the money and you pounced give me a fukin break. Wait till the yamkees put together a losing streak, heads will fly..including yours Joe.

The losing streak is unlikely (I'm being realistic, Georgie will buy another team once they start losing), but what you said about loyalty is dead on.......its all about the Bens, even with Torre