Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know what's tough about dealing with women...

georgym

Originally posted by gmccookny

god, how wonderful life is for a girl :)

Yeah, periods, pregnancy, menopause, hormones all over the place... it's great :rolleyes: .

But yeah, you're right, in the sexual aspect. A lot of girls are that way.

(BTW, Flip was 18)

I've never been in the whole clubbing/dating scene, since we've been together since we were so young. But I guess I can see both points of view.

some don't want to sell themselves short... and the others just don't give a fuck (but then guys think those are whores).

Originally posted by tranzwhore

1 frick'n advantage......a good 1.......but still just 1.

we pay for dinner

we pay for valentines gifts

we write love songs

we write love poems

we (or i) massage their feet

But i must give it to girls. They tolerate our farts, burps and puking after a long night :aright:

Originally posted by gmccookny

we pay for dinner

we pay for valentines gifts

we write love songs

we write love poems

we (or i) massage their feet

But i must give it to girls. They tolerate our farts, burps and puking after a long night :aright:

ok, just imagine what the world would be like if u had blood dripping out of ur dick for 7 days. pretty frick'n scary, huh?

ok, just imagine what the world would be like if u had blood dripping out of ur dick for 7 days. pretty frick'n scary, huh?

yeah? Well imagine if you had a dick and it got stuck in a zipper!

happened to my brother, poor boy :(

Oh stop it...you girls are such pussies..."oh, I have cramps...I'm bleeding...this baby that's coming out of my pussy hurts!"

Nothing but cry babies ;)

i did... and when it stopped, i found out where that hooker lived and bashed her skull in with a louisville slugger... :aright:

u guys are hilarious.....challenge...that's cute really cute....but ooooh so wayyyy offf.........

yeah, those lil games are cute, for those that need the lil self esteem booster...and there is nothing wrong with that....but, in the long run....sorry sweeties...not about expectations....we all idealize what we want in a partner....and sometimes, most times, we get disappointed........

actually someone that compliments your weaknesses works out nicely.....kinda balance thingy....and if you don't share similar interests....your just not ganna make it..........

and as for guys....i hear i turn guys into "fags".....in a good way....

and what do i do to the real ones.....they seem to get all tough guy and sh*t.....reverse kinda thing.......

God's tricks...........kinda cute, actually.

:idea: