Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MLB in Japan

bxbomb

Does anyone really like this idea of past few years opening up in Japan , WTF is the purpose of it , its kind of dumb i think.

OPening day is an american tradition ,

Cincinati suppose to be the very first game played to kick off the season.

, I dont mind MLB sending players over there in the offseason for tourneys and goodwill promotion etc.

But seriously sending teams over their 18 hour flights and jetlagging them for weeks after they get back.

And why should we have to get up at 5 am to watch our teams , reschedule the game time for earlier there and give the US a prime time game to watch for an opener.

And so much imprtance to this game that ESPN cant even send ove ra crew to cover the game , their using the Japanese televison feed and just commenting over that !!! great i get to see 65 closeups of Hideki matsui adjusting his crotch

Originally posted by bxbomb

Does anyone really like this idea of past few years opening up in Japan , WTF is the purpose of it , its kind of dumb i think.

dumb is the fact that you got a mercenary in Matsui..who in case you forgot or kinda slipped your pea brain..is from Japan..and that they have a strong economy($$) ..

Thats the difference between a dog and an ingrate.. a dog doesnt forget the hand that feeds it :blown: Fuckin 'turd. I've told you a million times googleboy, "engage your brain b4 you run your mouth" :idea:

You can thank me later lumberjack :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

dumb is the fact that you got a mercenary in Matsui..who in case you forgot or kinda slipped your pea brain..is from Japan..and that they have a strong economy($$) ..

Thats the difference between a dog and an ingrate.. a dog doesnt forget the hand that feeds it :blown: Fuckin 'turd. I've told you a million times googleboy, "engage your brain b4 you run your mouth" :idea:

You can thank me later lumberjack :D

KRylon kid WHAT THE FAWK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

how does your typical lame ass reply even remotely apply to my original question??

please enlighten me stepson

162 games is too many anyway - why not have a few in japan? they are totally crazed baseball fans over there.

we have some teams that can't even get 5 thousand people to show up to the ballpark!

the nba started the season in japan as well, no?

i think the nhl should play a few regular season games in scandanavia.

it all about GLOBALization (and of course $$$) these days...

-g.g

Originally posted by bxbomb

Mucho $$$ for who

MLB. all the teams agreed to play games there, so i guess MLB then redistrubutes that $$ among the teams. doesn't hurt the teams that go there, to get more exposure and have all the fans there buy the MLB approved gear of the teams playing there.

~~> i wonder how many matsui and other yankee t-shirts were sold in the days before these games were played?