Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New rule regarding Stymie's sleeping...

xlr8ted

Its come to my attention that Stymie likes to sleep at afterhrs... Theres a new rule for Stymie, he cannot sleep until at least 5am if there is a party going on... Fliure to comply w/ this rule, Stymie will be subjected to the "Roman Helmet", the "Mushroom Stamp" and other gross things of the sort...consider this a warning styman, you have been sub-par to date.....

Mod, make this a sticky.

Stymie is 2 for 2.... He better go 2 for 3 after murkapolluza, or this guy is getting a dick snadwich from Joe M.... he was so close to giving him the Roman helmet the other night, but Compton Ass threw a tray of ice at him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by stymie

:laugh: I was tired and it was like 7AM.

Was it really that late? :laugh:

Nothing better than you waking up at like noon, joe, compton ass and myself still up, me working the micro like Emeril lagassi... That was just the start of the weekend...

Oh and BTW, I WILL be taking a nap between Groovefire/Rise and Murkapalooza.

The festivities dont start till 2PM, being the event coordinator I need to be there around noon. That still gives me like 5 hours to catch some shut eye. :)