Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Table or not to Table?

3rdflfactoria

Not that the tables are necessary to get in anywhere, that is already taken care of, but at certain places the table helped.

Example: Light on Sunday - totally worth the table, plus there is

always at one of the tables who is somebody.

Now....

Ghostbar on Sat - Worth the table?

Drais - Worth the table?

Open to other places and feedback on this.

VVEEEGGGGGAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm 24 days out and already its tough to sleep (not that I do really). FOCK.

Yeah Def Light on sunday and Thurs

Ghostbar I would

Drais I usually do and I dont know why the fuck I do, prob because by the time we are there we are blasted. I would say no to the table there, unless it is wall to wall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, for those of you who do not want to spend 2 hours in line, $ 40 just to get in the door and at least $150 just to sit, come to The Beach! It's off the Strip, but let me tell you... As the oldest standing nightclub in town it holds it's own.

The Beach is not for you if you want to stand around and watch.

Body shots, beer bong races, beer tub girls in thongs, need I say more. The Beach has the Mexico/Spring break type atmosphere, and it's The Place To Party.

Lines can get pretty long, but you can get on the VIP list by checking out www.beachlv.com

If you want a "PARTY" Don’t go stand around some ULTRA LOUNGE.

Come to The Beach.

Open 7 nights a week!

Ladies always free

Personally, I wouldn't pay for a table......I've always gotten into every club I went to, and have gotten comped at a lot of places too......its just about how you present yourself, and if they see you around the club a few times......

I think getting a table is a waste of money!

yeah, tables are hot if you plan on sticking around for more than just a drink. if you are a tourist it is even more important because you haven't had the opportunity to meet the vegas locals and make connections.

Exactly. I am a tourist, I dont live there, its worth every penny. I do agree that only in the venues that you plan on staying all night for though....LIGHT is probably the only place that I will get a table at next time I go, maybe TABU too.

LIGHT table = chic magnet too. No need to do anything.

I'm a tourist as well visiting memorial day weekend. We're playing it by ear whether to stay that Sunday and leave Monday. Will the Club Rubber party Sunday night be worth it? Will Light be good? Or, even BETTER than the Rubber party. If so, how do I get a table or at least skip the line at Light? Any good advice is well appreciated......

Don't worry about things so much!!!!!!!!!!

A table is not important, whats wrong with standing, mingling, walking around, etc......if you really want a table, I would recommend going to a lounge......V Bar, is good for that.....but in a club, don't worry.....ANYONE can get into a club in LV, I mean just check out the kind of people they let in!!!!! So don't worry about that......

To the guy who thinks a table is a "chick magnet"......you sound like a real winner! Its something when you think all you have going for you is a table......I'd hate to see the kind of quality and values someone who falls for that line has though.....

You guys don't need time to make connections or whatever.......you know, just talk to people, make things work for you.....when I go out with my mates we never have to wait long, nor hardly ever pay, and got comped tables a few times........its all in how you act, what you wear, how you look, etc...... most of these places will bend over backwards if they think you'll spend money inside.....

LOL. First of all enigma, your a bit too wound up and dont sit there and judge me by a post on a messageboard. I think your full o shit, but u dont see me telling u that do you?

Second of all, what I mean by a "chick magnet" is that they tend to come up and say HI and sit down and hang out cause they are tired or dont have anywhere else to sit (or are trying to get a free drink out of you of course). You misinterpreted as though I'm using the table to get down their pants.

Dear Boy, believe me, its not the table that does that. The best part about the table has been that I have met a ton of fun, kool chics (whom I dont even make an attempt to get down their pants), who just hang out and make my night fun....some of them have developed into long distance friends. TX, CA, FL, Chicago, etc. Its a place to talk, without getting bumped into, and might actually be able to HEAR them talk.

I am not saying that I could not get in without the table either, I'm just saying that at places like LIGHT......I enjoy sitting back, looking at all the beauties, sipping a drink and being comfortable.

You took me out of context thinking that I am trying to be some mack-daddy pimp (which I can see how u might the way I kid around sometimes), but nothing could be further from the truth.

Besides I ALREADY AM, I dont need the table for that (again....just kidding).

OK, enough substantiating myself to someone I dont know nor care what they think. In my opinion, at times THERE ARE benefits to getting a table....and thats that.

Have you ever rolled up to the door with 8-9 guys on a day like HALLOWEEN. Good luck "not worrying" and getting in with all 9 guys without some sort of grease. Enter a table!! By the time your done greasing, waiting, etc....you would have wished u got a table.

Its all good. Next stop.....pimp n ho.

In reply to your question dan64....you do skip the line with a table and to reserve one alone (no booze included) can range anywhere from $300 to $2000 depending on the spot and the date.

Dude, if you feel you need to justify your actions to a stranger on a message board then......mmmmmm thats your prerogative.....I really don't care .......

Secondly, if you go out with 8 or 9 guys, don't approach the bouncer as one group.....go in by 2s if its a big line......

Lastly, the tourists make LV clubs suck......

thanks, 3rdflfactoria.....which party will be better in your opinion....e.g. the music at Light vs. Rubber, the crowd.....etc...? we prefer house, techno...(i can't stand hip-hop, but my friends with me love it)

(p.s. please enigma, no more enigmatic replies and opinions or inferred personal attacks....although, you're honesty is appreciated)...

To be honest I have never been to rubber, but ICE on SAT might have the best house (depending on who is there), then DRAIS (after hours). The music is weak in VEGAS, not that its not fun or anything, but it is. Its mainly hip-hop or some sort of mixed stuff.

This is what I recommend...RAIN on Friday...Ghostbar/Tabu then ICE/DRAIS on Sat...

LIGHT on Sunday then DRAIS (optional). Again, not sure about RUBBER. Might want to check who is at ICE, FARINA was there when I went and he did a good job.

Hope u have fun and that this helps. Have a great time!! VEGASSSSSSSS!!!!

Lastly, the tourists make LV clubs suck......

i have to disagree with that. sure you may feel that way because you live in vegas, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the tourists make the clubs suck or even any less fun.

tourists make the clubs what they are. tourists made vegas what it is.

without tourists you wouldn't be there. sure, tourists tend to make it a different environment and make the club atmosphere a little more hectic, but they are what made the environment that you (and i) so cherish.

dan -

If you want Techno/Hard NRG then Rubber is your spot. Truth be told get your tix now and I would go to Friday night Rubber @ The Orleans. I think you can get Tix at orleansarena.com. These events can cater to thousands of people and it is sick.

?IDX=flyer.output&EventID=1&Side=front

dan -

If you want Techno/Hard NRG then Summer of Love is your spot (same folks who put on Rubber www.spiritworld.com). Truth be told get your tix now and I would go to Friday night Rubber @ The Orleans. I think you can get Tix at orleansarena.com. These events can cater to thousands of people and it is sick.

?IDX=flyer.output&EventID=1&Side=front