Clubplanet Nightlife Community

next week......

hey girl (right??) .. if u r sexy and pretty then show up in avalon .. and i will show you around .. hehe

kidding . but i am sure u will get tons of recommendations here . .. everyone has their preferences .. so u should decide first what u r looking for .. i mean .. r u afte music, guys, drinks, prices, etc .. when u define that .. then u can get more focused on what is a good avenue to go to ..

the MASK

Originally posted by dragon0401

hey girl (right??) .. if u r sexy and pretty then show up in avalon .. and i will show you around .. hehe

kidding . but i am sure u will get tons of recommendations here . .. everyone has their preferences .. so u should decide first what u r looking for .. i mean .. r u afte music, guys, drinks, prices, etc .. when u define that .. then u can get more focused on what is a good avenue to go to ..

the MASK

Mask :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ia that really you, the good dancer that I used to see @ the clubs? I loved when you'd do the moonwalk..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Mask :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ia that really you, the good dancer that I used to see @ the clubs? I loved when you'd do the moonwalk..

hey xlr8ted .. i duno kid .. i think i am a good dancer .. but i generally dont brag .. since i think of dancing as an art and an expression statement ..

so i dont know if i am who u saw ..but i used to go to many clubs before and when i was young .. i won bunch of dancing competitions . well . that was before i break all kina bones in my body .. hehe

so now i just do a flavored dance if u will (just came up with that word .. :) ) something that makes me enjoy and still look good . but not as crazy or dangerous as it used to be ..

in any case .. dude .. do i know you? do u come to avalon where i hang out these days ..

take care my friend

the MASK

Originally posted by NYCclub15

yeah, u can come hang out w/ me! finally.................

;)

where are u going?

MASK my gfs and i are looking for a non ghetto club where they play good music and of course where the atmosphere is good, we might go to avalon....we went there and loved it!

Originally posted by nybeauty

where are u going?

MASK my gfs and i are looking for a non ghetto club where they play good music and of course where the atmosphere is good, we might go to avalon....we went there and loved it!

c'mon, i haven't spoken to you in a while.....COME TO SPIRIT TO NIGHT...no questions!!!!!!!!!

house (david morales) hip hop upstairs...def not ghetto well dressed crowd, and quickly becoming one of nyc's best parties.

u have my number......COME OUT!!!!! u owe me a drink! ;)

where are u going?

good music and nice atmosphere ... hmmm .. sounds like avalon .. except that it is crowded .. but only coz the music is awesome ..

you might wana try lot61 .. honestly i did not go there myself ..but heard that it is clean and classy .. i could be wrong dude .. but that is what i heard

i also hear that Spirit is the next best thing .. i will check it out one day myself ..

take care

the MASK

where are u going?

good music and nice atmosphere ... hmmm .. sounds like avalon .. except that it is crowded .. but only coz the music is awesome ..

you might wana try lot61 .. honestly i did not go there myself ..but heard that it is clean and classy .. i could be wrong dude .. but that is what i heard

i also hear that Spirit is the next best thing .. i will check it out one day myself ..

take care

the MASK

Originally posted by digitalextacy

Anytime she wants to come to Avalon with us Mask she is def welcome! ;)

DaMask is still rippin it up on the dance floor!

oh ya . she is dude .. hmm . who we talking about now?? hehehe .. too many posts man

and thanks for the compliment mr. Digital .. i am only doing it for the fun of it .. i wish i was younger .. u would have been really impressed .. but oh well ..i will leave that to the new generations .. hehe

the MASK

Originally posted by NYCclub15

c'mon, i haven't spoken to you in a while.....COME TO SPIRIT TO NIGHT...no questions!!!!!!!!!

house (david morales) hip hop upstairs...def not ghetto well dressed crowd, and quickly becoming one of nyc's best parties.

u have my number......COME OUT!!!!! u owe me a drink! ;)

u owe me more than a drink ;)

btw i dont have your numero anymore :(

digital and mask i will let u kno if we decide to go to avalon n maybe we can meetup :)

deff wanna c mask's moves

so far tomorrow night i have no idea where we gonna go, maybe suite 16

thurs night - don't know yet

fri - crobar, maybe

sat - maybe spirit :idea:

Originally posted by nomembername

I actually ended up at that place on friday for the first time...wasn't too impressed at all. Probably wouldn't go back.

oh ya .. hmm .. well thanks for telling me .. like i said i only heard it is clean and hippy ..

so what was not good about it .. or was it in general?

the MASK

digital and mask i will let u kno if we decide to go to avalon n maybe we can meetup :)

deff wanna c mask's moves

any time dear .. just let us know .. and of course .. it is easier that you find me .. since i am always wearing my mask .. backwords for the most part ..

so let me know where did u end up going and how was it

the MASK

lost the digits, huh.........

so that is why i haven't received a 2am call, huh?

well, the least u could do is email me.............

i am going out this friday...nocturne, viscaya, maybe spirit, then crobar.......

saturday, at spirit...def come this week or nxt week (oscar g, woot, woot!)

shoot me a note sweetie...and maybe we can discuss the specifics of exactly "what" i owe you! ;)

xoxo