Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ADV TICKETS: Kleinenberg/Creamer @ Crobar, Fri 4/9

1050sander.jpg

Sander Kleinenberg recently won the prestigious Muzik Award for 'Best Radio 1 Essential Mix of 2001' and was DJ Magazine's highest climber in their latest Top 100 DJ Poll (rising 52 places from 67 to 15). Urb Magazine, in their influential Next 100 issue, described Sander's career as "that of a slow but steady build culminating to an absolute frenzy."

Crobar

550 West 28th Street

New York, NY 10001

Tickets are $25 in advance ONLY at Clubplanet.

Prices may go up at the door. Buy NOW!

http://store.yahoo.com/ticketing/saklatcrfrap.html

Yeah, I don't know what to do..... Armin is my fav dj but I'd love to see creamer live especially and wouln'd mind seeing Sander either.....plus i like Crobar a lot better thna roxy.......dammit I hate having to make decisions like this.

25.00 in advance for Sander...

25.00 for Armin...

man...

How come when Avalon has some star DJ's every once in a while they'll pump out a reduced admission or free admission gimmic?

Like Ferry Corsten for 15.00.

I'd like that for these guys, but it seems unlikely.

maybe more at the door? sheesh!

But it is sander.

this is bullshit. I remeber hearing SK spin at Arc and only paying 15 bucks. Crobar's owners are just a bunch of greedy fucks trying to take advantage of a bad club scene. I hope Made gets there shit to gether fast so we can have some quality parties in this city soon.

i don't really mind paying 25 bucks to see him at crobar, you gotta admit that comparing arc and crobar is like comparing apples and oranges, crobar is much bigger, i don't wanna say nicer and offend all the arc heads, and their overhead is gotta be much higher.

just saw scumfrog there last night, it was my second time there, and i like it more and more every time, definitely one of the best clubs i've been to in the city.

You guys are nuts.

I can easilly remember parties were costing $40.00. Everyone was trashing Made Events on this board saying how greedy they are. I agreed

Now, we got 2 quality parties at $25 and people still bittching.

Crobar is the best venue in the city. Roxy Socks.

Armin is the best DJ in world in my opinion, and Sander is just all right.

To me the choice is clear. My decision is based on the music. Not the venue, and therefore, I will be at Roxy to see Armin.

I hope you all choose to go to Crobar. This way, Roxy would not be packed as it ususally does.

GO TO CROBAR!!! LOL

Either way, we should always be happy when we have to make these decisions.

:laugh:

speaking of packed, that's another reason i don't like roxy anymore, the crowd there the last couple of times i went was absolutely awful. i don't mind a packed club when the crowd is right and there's a positive vibe in there, i love when you just see like three thousand people all going nuts. buuut, roxy lately has been filled with a bunch of drugged out asses who don't know how to handle their drugs and don't even know who's spinning that night.

i know people that are going that night so i hope it'll be different, it just sucks when a good dj is wasted on people that don't apprecite the music.

If you are looking for a vibe you should know that there in no way an Armin night, will not have a good vibe.

I have never ever seen Armin while the place did not have a good vibe. The guy rocks the crowd anywhere he spins. He can do it (and did) at Arc, at Roxy, and could even do it in a small living room.

Thats what make Armin, Armin.

Either way, I would be happy if everyone goes to Crobar. This way, the whole dance floor at Roxy will be mine LOL

Have fun wherever you go.

Armin definitely had the best set of the WMC (its too bad many went elsewhere)...

But Sander was so impressive, that I'm goin to crobar. I didn't like roxy all that much, lot of kids, and also my g/f wants to see crobar.

as for the bitchin about prices... def. 40-50 to see anyone is ridiculous. 25.00 is about average. But I was just saying how avalon, has some odd nights where its 15... or even FREE admission before a certain time (in boston though)... and for named DJ's!!!

I'll be at crobar...21 & over... b/c i don't need to see 14 year olds with fake id's.

60 bucks for sasha & digger? Holy cow!!! What moron paid that?

Well, I did fork over 40 but that was a delta heavy set at WMC...

underground clubs... sullivan club is nice... and its literally underground! good music, and not commercialized. and its for the music only.

:blown::idea: ARGH!!!!!!!! DECISIONS , DECISIONS!!!!

i decided that i will split my love for both djs...it is only fair right? :tongue: i will go to armin first , then sander at crobar!!!!

there! problem solved...but next time, promoters should freakin learn not to put two big names ON THE SAME FREAKIN NIGHT!!! :mad::D

cheers

indy

bonanna7: I know you want people to go to crobar, but please don't insult the users on this board, we all know armin knows what he's doing, and is still better than sander. But with that being said, i'll hit up sander for now. Next time it'll be armin.

Originally posted by leftymo

bonanna7: I know you want people to go to crobar, but please don't insult the users on this board, we all know armin knows what he's doing, and is still better than sander. But with that being said, i'll hit up sander for now. Next time it'll be armin.

Armin spins epic trance

Sanders spins prog house and many other forms of house

How can you compare apples to oranges?

Originally posted by afa8317

Armin spins epic trance

Sanders spins prog house and many other forms of house

How can you compare apples to oranges?

couldnt agree w/ you more :) - they'r both very good but very different...

just got my tkts for sander - cant wait...:bounce:

Originally posted by joecrack13

since theyre selling tickets is there gonna be that retarded door policy where u need girls...and can i wear sneakers...cant dance to sander in shoes

Nah, they sold tickets in advance for S&D and there were tons of peeps in there with jeans and sneeks on. Noone had a problem what so ever. ;)

I know someone with comps...get in touch with me if ur interested, kiddo.