Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Grutman on Deco Drive

macboy

hes been one of the elusive c.p.ers ive never met...and if crazyc the reference hasnt gotten him yet....he really must be a tough one to get a hold if....all i n know is that he works for opium and mansion....i would like to meet this dgrutman character!!!!!!!!!:D

Just saw it a while ago. If that story is true mynt is retarded for putting it out. Makes everybody know she went to prive and not their club, where as if they shut up nobody would even know where she was or in this case was not.

Mynt just never picked business back up the way it used to ever since they closed for remodeling. Very nice club, but never really had a good time there but still tons of my cousins that was their fav. spot so had to go with them there tons of times.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Just saw it a while ago. If that story is true mynt is retarded for putting it out. Makes everybody know she went to prive and not their club, where as if they shut up nobody would even know where she was or in this case was not.

Mynt just never picked business back up the way it used to ever since they closed for remodeling. Very nice club, but never really had a good time there but still tons of my cousins that was their fav. spot so had to go with them there tons of times.

Missed the show . . . what was the story about?

Dave when you gonna post about that party going on at mansion on the 8th. :D

Bunnies?

I posted all about the party last night, check it out:

U N R A T E D ! !

A new party has emerged at Mansion starting next Thursday!! Finally, something new to do on Thursday nights. Join me next week as we unveil U N R A T E D!! We will have an open bar from 11pm - 12 midnight! For the men that need their eye candy, your waitress will be serving you in extremely sexy lingerie!!

The best part of all is the music!! DJ Pedro will be tearing it up with Retro House Music all night long. I am your hook up for the guest list, so please email me at info@ave33.com with your complete name and guests.

**Gentlemen if you plan on coming with all your guy friends, you will have a problem getting in, find some women to come with!!

Follow this link for original thread:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=219592

**Are you making an appearance living42night??**

146619unrated_logo.jpg

this party is not starting till midnight due to the fact that the playboy 50 tour is from 7-12 this thursday. so there will be no open bar from 11-12 and the unrated part will not open till midnight, but please come then because its going to be great

Avenue I was talking about the playboy party wanted more info on that, but yeah probably planning on making it to that party as well since I'll probably already be on the beach on thursday night and from what I heard dj pedro is a pretty good upcoming local dj.

Avenue I was talking about the playboy party wanted more info on that, but yeah probably planning on making it to that party as well since I'll probably already be on the beach on thursday night and from what I heard dj pedro is a pretty good upcoming local dj.

Hey Livin, I'm going to give you some info on DJ Pedro. :) Pedro has played in every club on south beach, as well as, with a lot of dance music's big dawgs. His productions are known throughout the world under the names of "Kluster", KID, Cold Fusion, DJ Pedro, and owns two record labels (DPM Records & Raid Records).

He holds very prestigious residencies like the one in Europe at "Red Light", which is like our Space Miami! There is nothing new about DJ Pedro, he has been in the industry for 20 years and is respected immensely among his peers and fans!! I wanted to give a little info on the celebrity that will be spinning every Thursday at Mansion because I don't think a lot of people know about him here in Miami, since he's only lived here for about two years. See you next week!! :party:

Originally posted by avenue33

Hey Livin, I'm going to give you some info on DJ Pedro. :) Pedro has played in every club on south beach, as well as, with a lot of dance music's big dawgs. His productions are known throughout the world under the names of "Kluster", KID, Cold Fusion, DJ Pedro, and owns two record labels (DPM Records & Raid Records).

He holds very prestigious residencies like the one in Europe at "Red Light", which is like our Space Miami! There is nothing new about DJ Pedro, he has been in the industry for 20 years and is respected immensely among his peers and fans!! I wanted to give a little info on the celebrity that will be spinning every Thursday at Mansion because I don't think a lot of people know about him here in Miami, since he's only lived here for about two years. See you next week!! :party:

Thanks for the info. Will be my pleasure to visit your party there next thursday and I guess its time I found out for myself how dj pedro sounds. Good luck with the party and hope its a success.