Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody having problems finding Special K?

Evan

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS , Thank GOD!

I HATE THAT SHIT, K's so WACK .....

I hope that shit is FINALLY gone

I'm SO tried of seeing you K- MONSTERS

Stumble around the clubs,

GOOD RIDDINS

K-MONSTERS..LMAO!! Ohhh, your so right though!

------------------

*~**~*~**~ I'm an angel... my halo is only crooked sometimes ~**~*~**~*

Originally posted by jt930:

gene2k, what busts? i live in north jersey and i never heard anything. was this in the news?

These busts were in the Bergen County paper about a month ago. There were 2 about a week apart from each other.

I forget the specific amouts confiscated but it was called the "biggest" club drug bust in Jersey, I know the police took 115,000 pills not sure how many cases of K were taken.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Yes k is definitely one of the hardest drugs to find...and apart from that it is one of the most expensive!! If anyone can get me a decent hook up (for licks only) I will be eternally grateful

------------------

<everytime i close my eyes....i see your face>

You should come to my dorm...lol...apparently the particular dorm I live in is a Special K haven...but dont tell my bf..he'll try to take me out of school...lol. cwm13.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

Alien-05.gif

cwm13.gif EVAN, bro... U can DEFINITELY still find K inna LOTTA places in Ny... Queens and the BronX def..i know 4 sure...im just sayin

and I guess me n Calyandra r in the same Boat..if i look hard enuff..i could even find sum in my Dorm room...

___________ ______________

WHO SAID PIMPIN AINT EASY??

PEACE

-PETE

1995 = 6 pack (6 lix) = $30 bucks

memorrrrrrries

but....be CAREFULLLLLL I know its such a cliche (I'm not anti drug advocate) but its

some serious shit. Didnt fully realize(after 7 yrs in the whole/hole environment) until about 2 months ago a first time bumper friend of mine DROPPED to the floor - I could have sworn he was dead -- because "he didnt realize you couldnt do the whole jar"

A lot of very educated, smart, wonderful people are simply new to the drug world and dont (understandably!) know better.

There's nothing scarier than seeing someone drop "Dead" like that --- except seeing it when ur .....ugh, ya know.....

MD

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

Um..Vonnie: If anyone responds to you with a connection for K...Don't use it. The whole reason for this post wasn't to score licks. "Cuase, all you'd probably get is Officer Krabbople coming to your door.

Evan

Archived