Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody having problems finding Special K?

Evan

Originally posted by Evan:

It seems to have dried up in the last 2 weeks. No one seems to have "licks". Oh...and I'm not asking for it from anybody...Just asking if anyone has the same problem.

Evan

I know this belong sin the "substances" group, but people take to long to respond there.

I got lots of "licks". Ladies, line up to get 'lick'ed properly.

c a m e l t o e

Guest crystalmethodny

Check the cereal aisle at your local grocery store.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by Evan:

With a name like Misskittie, I would think that you do do it. Anywayz, it's dead here in NY. I've looked in Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan. Can't seem to find it.

Evan

hahahah I use to do it...I stopped about uhhh 2 weeks I think

------------------

double_f.gif

"It's normal to be different!"

The shortage has to do with the 2 huge busts last month in North Jersey, plus the plant that manufactures Ketaset III (yellow label) was shut down recently.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by ibelong2thenight:

does that mean no more KETASET?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS , Thank GOD!

I HATE THAT SHIT, K's so WACK .....

I hope that shit is FINALLY gone

I'm SO tried of seeing you K- MONSTERS

Stumble around the clubs,

GOOD RIDDINS

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 10-24-2000).]

gene2k: Where did u hear that the factory closed down. Is it in the news?

I heard a rumor that they were stoping production in the US. But do they have plants for K III in Mexico? I really don't want to have to go back to the Mexican crap. The new Mexican is the one with the cat and dog picture on the bottle. I heard it is oily and gets stuck in your nose. Another kid I know was getting Australian K. That did nothing for us. We tried to a shitload of it this weekend. I DID see Kangaroos and Koala bears, but I think that was because i was tripping on E at the time too.

Oh..And NEVER buy K in a club. First off, the jars they sell you are tiny. They are not the regular size 1/2 a lick jars. 1 lick SHOULD equal 2 jars. The jars they use, make it 1 lick equals 4 jars. So you are paying roughly $50 for $15 worth of K. Then, 90% of them cut it. I don't care how much they say they don't. They do. I have hung out with most of the dealers from different clubs. i have watched them make their product. THEY CUT. So now, 1 lick equals about 6 jars. So, you are paying $50 for $10 worth of K. So..the moral of the story....DON'T buy K in clubs.

Evan

gene2k, what busts? i live in north jersey and i never heard anything. was this in the news?

Originally posted by gene2k:

The shortage has to do with the 2 huge busts last month in North Jersey, plus the plant that manufactures Ketaset III (yellow label) was shut down recently.

Archived