Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cross & Lopez

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Howard Stern is the fucking man! So I'm driving to work this morning and around 6:30 or so I turn him on and they're playing music and I'm like what the fuck? After a few minutes two new cheesy host name Cross & Lopez get on talking about Britney Spears and shit. Then a caller calls in and is like "what the fuck is this shit, put Howard back on"...and Cross is like "I'm sorry but Howard is no longer on the station."

Thank God I new what day it was so I kind of had an idea it was a prank but than this shit went on for like another hour so I'm starting to think is this fucking possible...this fucking sucks. They even had the manager of the station read to us that Viacom and Infinity Broadcasting was no longer willing to take the risk of airing Stern.

You have to hear all of the people calling that were flipping out...fucking hysterical.

Originally posted by fkornre

anyone who actually fell for that would be a fool...

what are you talking about??? you think of all the millions of people who listen to him, everyone of them knew today is April fools day...I doubt that. So obviously, with everything that has been going on if you just woke up and heard that shit, you would think it was possible.

Did you hear it at all?

Originally posted by nomembername

what are you talking about??? you think of all the millions of people who listen to him, everyone of them knew today is April fools day...I doubt that. So obviously, with everything that has been going on if you just woke up and heard that shit, you would think it was possible.

Did you hear it at all?

of course i listened...

when o & a were fired they still played a weeks worth of repeats till something else came along...before he gets the boot we will know about it...it wont be a surprise...

Do you know when O & A are ever gonna come on again...I fucking loved their show...the best out there!!

Lol I used to work in the mail department of a law firm and would blast that while they'd be talking how they hated Jewish Lawyers..lol!!!

Originally posted by smcx04

Do you know when O & A are ever gonna come on again...I fucking loved their show...the best out there!!

Lol I used to work in the mail department of a law firm and would blast that while they'd be talking how they hated Jewish Lawyers..lol!!!

their contract with infinity ends june 1st or so...check joeg's sig for exact time...the rumor is they might be going to sirius...

Originally posted by fkornre

their contract with infinity ends june 1st or so...

the funniest thing is that they are still getting paid in full until there contract runs out for doing nothing and I think somewhere in between when they got the boot and now, they even got a raise.

That's a nice little paid vacation!

Originally posted by nomembername

the funniest thing is that they are still getting paid in full until there contract runs out for doing nothing and I think somewhere in between when they got the boot and now, they even got a raise.

That's a nice little paid vacation!

if that is tru its a damn nice vacation...