Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone remember Sound Factory?

Originally posted by rena11

your really the one who hasn't got a clue..you said "the patron of factory suck"....you suck shithead..stfu...thank you ..

have a nice day

obviously a factory lover.... i'm not mad at you honey... is it the ratio of guys to girls in there (25-1)? or is it the sweaty guido clubhead wanna be's? is it the sweet sound of an echoing "AAAAAA!!!" or "OOOOOOO?!" or wait, i know what it is... it must JP right? The "best" dj around? Ahhaaaahaaahaaa!! JP sux... factory sux.... it's over (thank God!!) You missed it sweet heart... you were still in the bars trying to play some old fool out of free drinks when NYC was hitting it's peak in clubland.

any idea what P.L.U.R. means? if you do, you gotta know that factory had none of it...:blank:

Originally posted by kaydup

What's PLUR

Peace

Love

Unity

Respect

Factory has (I mean had) none of this. A testament to the fact that it IS the patrons...Limelight was going strong for 10+ years. Why? Because we kept it that way. We knew the role and played it well. The factory heads, you all had no idea. That's why it only took a few years for that dump to get closed down. It wasn't about who could dress better then the rest... it wasn't about looking cool or fighting. It was about PLUR. It was also about keeping your mouth shut. Ever wonder why they called it the NYC UNDERGROUND? Now, everyone is an ecstacy dealer or a K head.

Factory was the land of the late bloomers. Everyone was 25-26 and had just discovered clubing. It had been over for about 7 years when you all came into the light. One last thing that is pretty comical is the way the muscle bound steroid heads would try to dance. Pathetic. This was my scene until it got all fucked up by people who belong in a damn bar somewhere.

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

This was my scene until it got all fucked up by people who belong in a damn bar somewhere.

Holy shit, how did I miss this one? This fucking guy is so "industry" it's not even funny!

Kaydup: I don't think PLUR is a drug...I think it's more of a natural high that no longer exists in the clubs today. It's more of a mind set that only a few were able to experience back in the day when clubbing was good.

what's scary is that you may be seroius, being that you have no idea:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh I am, my boy told me he was all PLUR'd out for like 3 days once

must be some sick shit huh :eek: :eek: :eek:

How much is it usually??

Originally posted by kaydup

Oh I am, my boy told me he was all PLUR'd out for like 3 days once

must be some sick shit huh :eek: :eek: :eek:

How much is it usually??

eh, for you, I would charge you $50, get you 86'd, take my PLUR and my $$ back. haha

I'm enjoying watching you prove my point btw...

I'm enjoying watching you prove my point btw...

I'm sorry but I'm a little confused :confused:

Which point are we talking about again?...the one where you are probably over 30 years old and feel that the only time clubbing was good was back in the day when you were involved in it?

Originally posted by nomembername

Which point are we talking about again?...the one where you are probably over 30 years old and feel that the only time clubbing was good was back in the day when you were involved in it?

No I think he is trying to prove the point of us making fun of him.....

I know I was :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey phunkingroovin, Thanks for the info FUCKO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nomembername

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3::laugh: :laugh:

hahaha

i guess i am falling in to this trap by wasting my time responding to this thread but this thread is not funny at all... i can just see it... you guys sitting around... sucking eachother's dicks because you think your boys posts are funny or "FAWKIN SICK" i can also see you guys pm'ing eachother with shit like "wow can you believe these people think we're serious" "wow we're really getting a rise out of this guy.... let's see how far we can take it"

xlr8 and nomember.. you guys may have some funny posts every now and then but i'm talking like 1 out of 25 here..

xlr8... the bukkake post was pretty funny i must say.. i'll give credit where credit is due... but when you overdo it, it ruins the best of jokes...