Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Desyn Masiello in Lima

laliux

what a nice club "Aura" is. Nice layout, friendly staff, and nice sound system.

Got there around 1:20am after the disastrous Peru 0 - Colombia 2 game.:mad: so decided to have some fun and forget about that shitty game. Club was semi empty around that time but by 2am the whole dance floor was packed....crowd was very Opium Garden like but the average age way lower. Feminine material was outstanding..some chicks made me think I was at Prive :D

I spotted Isabella with Desyn just right before he was going to get on the decks....noticed he kicked it up the volume a lil bit and started with some nice tech house...he even played some old tracks that I can't remember the names since I am no trainspotter but the crowd was loving and so was I. I think he is going to destroy Privilege the same way he destroyed Aura so I hope CP show up there and see for themselves.

Thanks to Isabella and the whole Spin Productions team for such a great party. Simply quality stuff.

I am coming back to ol' Miami tomorrow night and thinking about going to Space for Oscar G but not so sure since I am going to the Key Biscayne tennis final on Sunday. :)

See ya soon!:cool:

Thanks Lalito. A real pleasure having you with us last night, for what I think was one of the best sets I've heard in my life IMO.

Lalo, right there, in front of us on the dance floor.... Not too crowded... soccer match loss definately affected crowdwise. But Desyn really showed the Lima crowd last night why he's on his way to becoming one of the "big, big guns".... A true class act.. period...

You cannot miss him this friday at Privilege....

I'm lookin' forward to seein' desyn again. He's been lightin' things up lately lalo & I wanna see what he's playin' nowdays. We used to get plenty of Desyn years ago @ Spin & when he was on, it was nice indeed. Lookin' forward to seein' what he's got cookin' for this gig. I'll be there! ;)

Originally posted by laliux

what a nice club "Aura" is. Nice layout, friendly staff, and nice sound system.

Miami peepz would flip over backwards ifthey only saw some of the clubs Lima has to offer...

:eek:

Gracias por el review Laliux!!!

Saludos Isabella y a todo el crew de Spin Productions desde el soleado caserío de Mamani Beach!

Funketeer

:cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

Miami peepz would flip over backwards ifthey only saw some of the clubs Lima has to offer...

Saludos Isabella y a todo el crew de Spin Productions desde el soleado caserío de Mamani Beach!

Funketeer

;) , un abrazo para ti Funk... and yeah I agree venues here are really getting better and better!!!!

Originally posted by funketeer

Funketeer

;) , un abrazo para ti Funk... and yeah I agree venues here are really getting better and better!!!!