Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THEY SHOULD MAKE MORE CLUBS 18 AND OVER!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

And there should also be some cool clubs that cater to the over 25 crowd since the elderly like to have fun too!!! (And some of us are proud to be immature!)

25 and over? Are you nutz? That's like sending clubbers to an old clubbers home... who the hell wants to look at other hags their age...

They should make it 16 and ovah... half of them got fake ids anyway...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

The reason most clubs are 21+ is because the make thier real cash off the drinks....its alot harder to serve drinks on 18+ night...bartenders gotta keep asking for id or they have to tag your wrist with a bracelet..either way its alot more difficult then a 21+ night where everyone is assumed to be old enough to drink legally...

but hell...im only 18 so I wouldnt mind seeing more clubs 18+ cwm11.gif

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

25 and over? Are you nutz? That's like sending clubbers to an old clubbers home... who the hell wants to look at other hags their age...

They should make it 16 and ovah... half of them got fake ids anyway...

um, i wouldn't mind looking at other "hags" my age since i don't consider myself to be a "hag"!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by lopez_900:

Not only people 21 and over should enjoy the

club life but people 18 to 20 should enjoy it also.I dont believe all 18 to 20 years olds are all imature.Thats a lie.

you sound as if you are 13 or 14 years old..just about every one of your posts on this board are about clubs 18+...get a fake Id and shut the fuck up already..you are annoying.

cwm25.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

Originally posted by gq2727:

you sound as if you are 13 or 14 years old..just about every one of your posts on this board are about clubs 18+...get a fake Id and shut the fuck up already..you are annoying.

cwm25.gif

Also...many clubs that are 18+ lose the 21+ crowd..and club owners care A LOT more about alcohol profits than admission fees. Twilo, Exit, SF, VInyl, LL, and I think Aria (thursdays) are 18+...how many more spots can you ask for..stay in school.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

Originally posted by gq2727:

Also...many clubs that are 18+ lose the 21+ crowd..and club owners care A LOT more about alcohol profits than admission fees. Twilo, Exit, SF, VInyl, LL, and I think Aria (thursdays) are 18+...how many more spots can you ask for..stay in school.

awww...snap!

Archived