Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNE IN : Peter Jennings Dance clubs and ecstacy

Bling

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually the show is very interesting. The doctors that actually did the tests on ecstacy are coming out saying how the goverment is lying about the facts. The doctors say that ecstacy does not cause brain damage or any of the shit the goverment says. Its actually quite safe. And they talk about how its been around and used since the 70's..

Originally posted by djbruno

actually the show is very interesting. The doctors that actually did the tests on ecstacy are coming out saying how the goverment is lying about the facts. The doctors say that ecstacy does not cause brain damage or any of the shit the goverment says. Its actually quite safe. And they talk about how its been around and used since the 70's..

Very well said Bruno . . . I am going to take a couple of pills and I will see you and Nelson tomorrow night . . .

letss see where to begin!!!!!!!!! its was an o.k. piece of journalism...they kind of left everyting where it is anyways...they started to push the line, but they eased up at the end.......its very surprising to me that u all r surprised that ur own govt would lie to u.......welcome to the o.s. of fuckin a!!!!!!!!!

theres still alot more studying that needs to go on with this srug, but as long as u live in this country u can expect the lies to keep coming!!!!!!!!!! much like the lies they feed to us about 9/11 and the lies they tell us, basically just to keep us in line!!!!!!!!!

im gonna stop now....cuz i know most of u right now r like wow...that was interesting, but by this time next week it woill be some special u saw on t.v.!!!!!!!!

u know this country and govt sometimes just make me sick....and believe me if i hads the money i would get out!!!!!!!! but 4 now im stuck here....in the land of fliptoniaaa....where at least up to now i can kind of live my life in the freedom that this country should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Lets take care of each other........y not no1 else will!!!!!! God has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Finally, someone that isn't kissing the governments ass!!! I found this show giving the FACTS, not propaganda towards the drug being harmful, deadly, etc. Any drug use has risks, and if you don't believe that, you are being naive. The facts were given. You take from this proper information and then you can make an educated choice on whether you want to try it, continue to use it, or stop all together. Notlike the current system where the government just says "No, this is bad" and that's it, because everything they say and do is right :rolleyes:

Both sides were given a chance to voice their opinions and facts. What I found VERY interesting is that the original doctor who did the study on Ecstasy (and the study was paid for by the government by the way...) who's name was Dr. Riccardi, was asked for an interview to go over his work study and never responded. Then the big one, when another study of his was retracted in 2003. When you have something to hide, people seem to just stay away or shut up. Then you had some ecstasy users say the after effects of using the drug was no worth it for them. Both sides were able to say something and so I believe the program was on target.

This show was excellent....10/10

BTW....I recorded it. 650MB Mpeg file....

If anyone wants it....umm...gonna need to transfer it over night :tongue:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

letss see where to begin!!!!!!!!! its was an o.k. piece of journalism...they kind of left everyting where it is anyways...they started to push the line, but they eased up at the end.......its very surprising to me that u all r surprised that ur own govt would lie to u.......welcome to the o.s. of fuckin a!!!!!!!!!

theres still alot more studying that needs to go on with this srug, but as long as u live in this country u can expect the lies to keep coming!!!!!!!!!! much like the lies they feed to us about 9/11 and the lies they tell us, basically just to keep us in line!!!!!!!!!

im gonna stop now....cuz i know most of u right now r like wow...that was interesting, but by this time next week it woill be some special u saw on t.v.!!!!!!!!

u know this country and govt sometimes just make me sick....and believe me if i hads the money i would get out!!!!!!!! but 4 now im stuck here....in the land of fliptoniaaa....where at least up to now i can kind of live my life in the freedom that this country should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Lets take care of each other........y not no1 else will!!!!!! God has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

..Behind your Ebonic way of writing and too many (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) you definetly know what your talking about and I agree .

preach on God ! :)

Originally posted by southof5th

oh and it's not just your evil US government that is making this illegal...

most very liberal and free goverments are very hard on this drug

but on the other hand, it may be one of the "safer" harder drugs out there

Bloody rubish! :tongue:

You have a point, but then again, sometimes other countries actually believe the US in everything they say. Still waiting for the WMD's.........:rolleyes:

--and Richard Clark was on the Daily show a few nights ago, worrying about if all the deception of the gov't was going to turn our generation into a bunch of cynics towards our gov't--Looks like we already are....

:blank:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Agree!!!!!!!!